• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Congrats DD214, I Greatly appreciate all the hard work you guys do, this is by far THE best web based community site i have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I also enjoy meeting members when i can.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Congrats DD214, I Greatly appreciate all the hard work you guys do, this is by far THE best web based community site i have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. I also enjoy meeting members when i can.

I second that. After my thread last night about my unemployment, I was swamped with PMs......could not keep up with all of them. People making sure I was doing okay, people with job leads/suggestions.

I won't get all sappy like I did before, but I gotta say it. This is the finest web based community and forum I have seen ever. Don, Norton and Spot do one hell of a job keeping this forum the best on the internet.

Outstanding job, guys!

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I wish I could say that they were all for my own self-edification. There's a lot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes that the three of us have to handle that y'all don't see. They add up quickly.

and we appreciate your work! even the stuff we don't know about...

feel free to go ahead and use some of those post for self-edification!

you deserve a break today!:party29:

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I like that we're getting so many more members and so much more support, but lately it seems like discussions have moved from the "Topics of Interest", "Guns Rights and Legislation", and "The Arsenal" to primarily "The Water Cooler". And not normal/fun/everyone likes to read Water Cooler topics, but random BS that I can find on any other forum out there. Seems like some people need to post so much that they'll post anything.

Granted, I do check The Water Cooler first when I sign on, and most of my posts are there, but it's not what keeps me coming back to the site. I'm just still afraid to say something stupid in the other sections...lol :o

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    I like that we're getting so many more members and so much more support, but lately it seems like discussions have moved from the "Topics of Interest", "Guns Rights and Legislation", and "The Arsenal" to primarily "The Water Cooler". And not normal/fun/everyone likes to read Water Cooler topics, but random BS that I can find on any other forum out there. Seems like some people need to post so much that they'll post anything.

Granted, I do check The Water Cooler first when I sign on, and most of my posts are there, but it's not what keeps me coming back to the site. I'm just still afraid to say something stupid in the other sections...lol :o

Good news is that it may mean that folks are just feeling comfortable on the site, and that can be a good thing.....:party29::o

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I alternate between New Post button and the logo upper right which takes me to Recent Threads and newest classifieds. We need a support group.

Head to the nearest industry partner near you location. You will find all the support you every wanted:party29:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    <sniff> You... you're talking about me, aren't you? <whaaaaagh!>

:sign13:

Sounds like you need to cowboy up pardner
    onhorse10.gif

:lol2:

fd318

Mar 22, 2010
    Upper Fells Point
    Just a thought before y'all run out for a new batch of hat-grade tin foil. Did it ever occur to you guys that there are A LOT of government employees in this area and it's a safe bet that a lot of members surf the site from work?

You work for "them" don't you. :tinfoil: :D

"Hi, I'm from the government, I'm here to help."

I'm a state worker... and I surf when I'm waiting for something to be done. My IP is probably State of Maryland... not to freak ya'll out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom