Musings on the viabiity of local gun shops after October 1.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    the gun shops who have been "Jack Wagons" won't survive cause people won't be back.
    Those that have been working hard and deserving of business will get mine and my friends and family. I'll be happy to stop by and see if they have the ammo I want before ordering.

And the upper business is about to crack wide open ;)
    BINGO!!!!!

If a dealer is looking at another state to move, just how well did they deal with their customers during all this and did they on time release?

We just made a purchase from a near by dealer who I've been in and never gotten anything. I was itching to get something from them and found the reason to do so. Consistant with the other times I've been to them and dealing with 2 people I'd never dealt with, we made a purchase from them. They will be on my list of shops to casually browse into the coming months.

I like Bass Pro like many but I try to buy my cleaning supplies, targets etc from the shops that have treated me well. By treating me well, I'm talking general good customer service. My feeling is that if we lose some dealers, it's NOT likely to be the ones that were shining during the past year. They should have been able to build up some reserves to deal with the comming year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom