• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    We were driving to the store and she said I want to talk.

Automatically I figured I screwed up something and the wheels in my head start spinning.

Then she blurts out “ I want small glock and I want to take a class!”

At first I thought I had heard something else but then she starts telling me officer so and do comes into work and was telling me that they, the MGA, are gonna pass some laws so you can’t have s carry permit but if you have one you will be grandfathered in. And since you are trying to schedule a class for yourself I want to go. But if there’s an all girl class I would like to go there.

I had to pull over and ask her “ so you want a small what?” Glock right?

She said yes and I don’t want a hand me down so I mean I want a new one in my name.

I explained the HQL and that if she took the carry class that she could automatically get and HQL without taking two classes and she could use my Glock 19 in the class and then get whatever she wanted.

She’s always been cool as hell about me and guns and most anything I do but this is way cool.

Now I gotta figure this all out and quick

And she even said while we go to the gun store to get me one you should get one too!!!

Damn I love this girl!!!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Congratulations!
    1671235019890.gif

ETA: Oh, is she hawt?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Congratulations on your keeper.
    She is a keeper, 30 something years and counting,and thanks!!
    :bannana: Merry Christmas!
    I wasn’t thinking about a new gun for Christmas but I am now!!
    That’s a great story!!
    Yes indeed and she’s a great girl too!!
    Congratulations!
    View attachment 392534

ETA: Oh, is she hawt?
    When I look at her she’s still looks like the little girl I knew when we first met, so yes sir she’s hot to me anyway!! Even hotter right now lol snd I bet she’s twice as hot when she gets her new glock!
    I would like to subscribe to your "tips and tricks" newsletter, please.
    Pick a right wing conservative country girl. That’s all I got. Oh, when that girl starts chasing you around for a few years, let her catch you!!!
    Thanks!
    Now that's a nice feel good story to warm ones heart at the end of a long week.

You got it right with the "get W&C = free HQL".

Looks like Flat Broke Shooters has W&C classes available but none women-only. https://flatbrokeshootersllc.com/classes/
    Thanks my friend and I will check out there site!!
    Congrats to you both like the honeymoon all over again.
    Thanks, and we didn’t have a honeymoon lol and we got married on my lunch break because I was working a 7 day 78 hours a week job for 16 months and we couldn’t afford it. So I guess I owe her one after what she said tonight!!
    Now you have done it!

Next thing she will want is a gun safe for her own guns...
    She’s been nagging me to get another safe because these are retarted full lol.

She is truly a great girl!

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    We were driving to the store and she said I want to talk.

Automatically I figured I screwed up something and the wheels in my head start spinning.

Then she blurts out “ I want small glock and I want to take a class!”

At first I thought I had heard something else but then she starts telling me officer so and do comes into work and was telling me that they, the MGA, are gonna pass some laws so you can’t have s carry permit but if you have one you will be grandfathered in. And since you are trying to schedule a class for yourself I want to go. But if there’s an all girl class I would like to go there.

I had to pull over and ask her “ so you want a small what?” Glock right?

She said yes and I don’t want a hand me down so I mean I want a new one in my name.

I explained the HQL and that if she took the carry class that she could automatically get and HQL without taking two classes and she could use my Glock 19 in the class and then get whatever she wanted.

She’s always been cool as hell about me and guns and most anything I do but this is way cool.

Now I gotta figure this all out and quick

And she even said while we go to the gun store to get me one you should get one too!!!

Damn I love this girl!!!
    Phew, good to hear. For a minute I thought you are gonna be in trouble.

1.jpg

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    She is a keeper, 30 something years and counting,and thanks!!

I wasn’t thinking about a new gun for Christmas but I am now!!

Yes indeed and she’s a great girl too!!

When I look at her she’s still looks like the little girl I knew when we first met, so yes sir she’s hot to me anyway!! Even hotter right now lol snd I bet she’s twice as hot when she gets her new glock!

Pick a right wing conservative country girl. That’s all I got. Oh, when that girl starts chasing you around for a few years, let her catch you!!!

Thanks!

Thanks my friend and I will check out there site!!

Thanks, and we didn’t have a honeymoon lol and we got married on my lunch break because I was working a 7 day 78 hours a week job for 16 months and we couldn’t afford it. So I guess I owe her one after what she said tonight!!

She’s been nagging me to get another safe because these are retarted full lol.

She is truly a great girl!
    WOW, you hit the jackpot!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    brought a tear to my eye!

congrats as it seems you have a great relationship, great to hear!
    Thanks, and it is great. Don’t get me wrong every relationship has its ups and downs but we have had very few downs.

I am truly blessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom