• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Everything was overpriced except some pmags. Cheapest ammo I found was 5.56, 1000rnds/$550 probably need to add tax too. Guns were overpriced and not so much surplus items for sale. I was looking for MREs and Jerry cans plus some more and found none. The last time I attended that show was years ago and I understand prices have gone up, but the variety of stuff for sale decreased. My friend who was there for the first time just said there was lots and lots of the same stuff all over. I’ll probably stop going.
    And forgot to mention the entrance fee was $19!!!!!!!!!
    What were pmags going for?

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Everything was overpriced except some pmags. Cheapest ammo I found was 5.56, 1000rnds/$550 probably need to add tax too. Guns were overpriced and not so much surplus items for sale. I was looking for MREs and Jerry cans plus some more and found none. The last time I attended that show was years ago and I understand prices have gone up, but the variety of stuff for sale decreased. My friend who was there for the first time just said there was lots and lots of the same stuff all over. I’ll probably stop going.
    And forgot to mention the entrance fee was $19!!!!!!!!!
    Your friend is not wrong.

Every time I go, place just gets smaller.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Still don't know what the allure is to eat crappy snacks in a place full of lead etc. Touch things that hundreds of other people touched before you and then pop some diabetic-spiked nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom