• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    We still have CCI 400 SRP, CCI 41 and shotshell primers (CCI magnum & chedditte) for sale at the show tomorrow. The other primers we had sold well Friday & today.

Soccerdad

Jul 23, 2022
    Baltimore MD
    Just returned from the show as well- lots of high prices on ammo but it was abundant. I was just looking for an odd mag that I couldn’t find in VA/WV/PA shops in my normal travels. Took my 3yo son though which was fun.
    Awesome that you took your son! It's so important to introduce our kids at a young age. The future begins with us

Soccerdad

Jul 23, 2022
    Baltimore MD
    Didn’t need to, have had a brand new M&P 15-22 waiting in a safe for a couple of years. His sister will learn first, she’s only on Red Ryder right now.
    Love it. My son got a 50th anniversary, stainless Ruger 10/22 for Xmas, at 4 months old! Then, the M&P 15-22 2 years later. Next, an 80% 9mm kit. Most recently, the short barrel Ruger 350 Legend Ranch. All of this by 6 years old. My wife says I have a problem.

But, at 6 years old, he is already set up! He finally gets to shoot the 22 this year when he turns 7. That was the arbitrary # my wife agreed to... And he is super excited!

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Almost a waste of time. I did find one of the mags I wanted, MP5 mags were over priced. I saw ZQI 9mm at $275 a case at the rear of the show. But lunch was good!

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    I enjoy wandering around this show even though I'm mostly there to browse. A few years back everyone in the family got people zappers as presents. I haven't seen that booth lately.

It is one of the more diverse crowds for a gun show. That is a good sign for broadening gun ownership.

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    Pro Tip - If you join or renew membership with either NRA or VCDL , free admission and go to head of line . VCDL membership is $20 vs $17 one day admission .

$17 plus gas. Uggh.
    I'm in MoCo and have been wondering about attending some local show(s). (It's been a couple of decades since I regularly attended shows outside Chicago.) I've heard the MD shows aren't worth it. I know NOVA is expensive, but this price seems indicative of a government tax to deter attendance. I mostly attended to avoid high shipping and HAZMAT charges for reloading supplies, fortunately I'm well stocked for now but hope to be in need of large pistol primers in the not too distant future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom