• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    The next Chantilly Gun Show is April 22, 23 & 24 at the Dulles Expo Center in VA.

Show info:
    Chantilly Gun Show
    Dulles Expo Center
    April 22-24 (Friday - Sunday)
    4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
    Chantilly, VA 20153

Open to the public:
    Friday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
    Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm

Medusa Munitions will be there selling reloading supplies (powder, bullets, brass, SG hulls, SG wads and #6-#9 shot), Dillion reloading presses, rifle & pistol dies, Dillon parts & accessories, ammo and some used stuff we picked up at estate sales (no guns).

If you need anything specific, PM or text us and we can let you know if we have it or not. if we have it, then we can set it aside for you at the show. unfortunately, our listings in the IP section are not up to date because of the new software, but we have lots of powder, bullets & shot.

we can also assist with regulated handgun transfers if you see a pistol/revolver at the show that you can't live without.

smileycloser

Apr 7, 2022
    will any maryland ffls be there to do transfers?
    i re read you post hollywood md is a bit too far for a hand gun transfer for me.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    will any maryland ffls be there to do transfers?
    i re read you post hollywood md is a bit too far for a hand gun transfer for me.
    besides TK (Gaithersburg, MD) as mentioned above, there is one from the Bowie area too. his name escapes me. total of 3 FFL's from MD for the past 4 shows.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    just got home from the show. I didn't see any 17 L's there did see 2 nice p7m8s for sale. a sig pe90 for sale at a very tempting price. More UZI's than I have seen in a long time. saw 2 new M1 carbines in the factory boxes.Ill have to say I bought 2 very nice rifles and a good deal. there was 1 to watch out for as they are false advertising a 1964 1st year production 10/22 with original box for $500.00 which is a steel. the problem is , it isn't a 1964 1st year production gun. its a 1966 year gun with original box. but someone has swamped out the stock. it has a 1980 or newer stock with a plastic butt plate. so to many flags on that gun. the guys selling it played dumb. I recommend they change there tag to real data. and got the sure thing never gonna happen look. saw several SP5's there , and even 2 hk 94s . saw some big set up back right that were doing MD transfers .Over all I had a good time.

Last edited:

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I didn't see the SP5's but I did see two AP5's way overpriced. Found the purple Lancer mags I was looking for and picked up one KCI mag for $50 to try in an AP5 that's in transit.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I saw 2 in the main building on the left with the pe90, 1 long barrel in the middle. and another 1 in the new side. now ap5's i saw at least 6. saw a beautiful hk94 with the sig pe90, and a worn 1 on the back left in the main room. saw a decent amount of mags for the SP5. but all German stuff was current maket prices.

Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    just got home from the show. I didn't see any 17 L's there did see 2 nice p7m8s for sale. a sig pe90 for sale at a very tempting price. More UZI's than I have seen in a long time. saw 2 new M1 carbines in the factory boxes.Ill have to say I bought 2 very nice rifles and a good deal. there was 1 to watch out for as they are false advertising a 1964 1st year production 10/22 with original box for $500.00 which is a steel. the problem is , it isn't a 1964 1st year production gun. its a 1966 year gun with original box. but someone has swamped out the stock. it has a 1980 or newer stock with a plastic butt plate. so to many flags on that gun. the guys selling it played dumb. I recommend they change there tag to real data. and got the sure thing never gonna happen look. saw several SP5's there , and even 2 hk 94s . saw some big set up back left that were doing MD transfers .Over all I had a good time.
    Hello, Did you see the prices on the SP5 items? NIB?
    Thanks!

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Was there from 3:30-7:30 today. Here are some random thoughts:

I usually go on Saturdays, so I was expecting Friday to not be as busy. Well, I waited in line, wrapping around the building for about 20 minutes.
    Once you are inside, the location of the familiar vendors are about the same as back in February.
    The lines for the build your own 80 percent Glock kits were not as long as back as last time. But they were still busy.
    Shop around. My buddy (never owned a gun because his wife won't let him) went straight to one of the build your own tables, bought what he wanted, then saw two other tables with similar kits, but were all cheaper. Some will even help you build it half way while you are there. $550 for the G19 kits with Optic ready slides.
    There were lots of optics. Optics for long guns, hand guns...Maybe because I'm in the market for optics for long and hand guns that I noticed them more. I think that if you are in the market for any optic, being able to try them out all in one location helps tremendously.
    There were several places selling armor and plate carriers. I was looking for some soft armor but they already sold out. One place sold out of soft armor and does not have any more coming in on Saturday or Sunday. He said he misjudged how popular soft armor is. I tried on a plate carrier with two steel plates. They seem heavy when you lift them up, but when you put them on, the weight sort of disappears. Thinking about getting a set. $300 for the set. But $469 for a slightly lighter set.
    There are some decent deals on ammo. One booth had a brand name .223 ammo for $450/1000. I made a mental note to go back and buy before I left, but I forgot. Brand name 9mm range ammo I saw was $340/1000.
    I visited the pickle lady and actually tried some this time. They are really good so I bought a couple of quarts.
    There is a really nice young lady selling t shirts in the second room near the entrance. I'm a sucker for nice people so I bought several of her tee shirts. She is out of size Large for most so I hope she can get more.
    Mags were a plenty, so I picked up some AR polymer mags and some metal military mags. $10 each.
    My man cave needs some redecorating so I'll be back to pick up some artwork and patches.
    Finished the evening with all you can eat crabs at Captain Pells.

Last edited:

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    Anyone else see the cop nab the thief yesterday near opening time on Friday? Pretty stupid place to try and steal.

Last edited:

rkouns2003

Jul 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Headed down tomorrow. Looking for mags for my ap5 I picked up today from Field Traders. Im hoping to find one of the new drum mags for it that Magpul just came out with but im not getting my hopes up for that one

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    Headed down tomorrow. Looking for mags for my ap5 I picked up today from Field Traders. Im hoping to find one of the new drum mags for it that Magpul just came out with but im not getting my hopes up for that one

Friday I saw at least two tables had them. $125

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom