• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Heading down tomorrow. What's the going price for a Glock 19 Gen 5 mag?
    For the OEM Glock mags, I saw that they range from $24.99-34.99. I'm not sure if they were Gen 5 specific though. But the Magpul ones were consistently $15. There were lots of 33 round double stack magazines for $15 but they were from a manufacturer that I don't recognize.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    For the OEM Glock mags, I saw that they range from $24.99-34.99. I'm not sure if they were Gen 5 specific though. But the Magpul ones were consistently $15. There were lots of 33 round double stack magazines for $15 but they were from a manufacturer that I don't recognize.
    Korean garbage, better to buy the factory Glock mags or the Glock mags plus Kriss Vector extension for 40 rounds.

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    Anybody know the name of the vendor there today selling the full p80 Glock kits?They had a table in the very front with a generic sign. Didn’t grab the card

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    Are the long lines to buy tickets or to get in when you have a ticket?

They sell tickets on line and I'm trying to figure out if that speeds up the process.

DeerbybowDena

Jul 27, 2021
    MD
    Are the long lines to buy tickets or to get in when you have a ticket?

They sell tickets on line and I'm trying to figure out if that speeds up the process.
    Yes it does, you walk right into the prepurchased line amd get right in. Mags... 2 guys there that sell all oem magpul for any all as well as glocks and ars.....magman and and guy in 1st building w his son selling lots of oem stuff, do t remember the name though.
    As for guns... Trojan Arms and Tactical is always the best prices on all!

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    On another note… my sks collection tripled in value. I was shocked to see yugos going for 900
    Were these SKS in mint collector condition? I can't imagine paying that much for a surplus banged up rifle, or even for one in mint condition. It's a SKS, after all.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Friday was a zoo at the show!!!!
    Saturday was a close second.
    Sunday was a bit more calm.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by from MDshooters and introduced themselves. It was great meeting you.

We heard that this promoter is adding an Ocean City, MD show in September. Dates escape me at the moment, but Mary & I plan to attend as a vendor.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    On another note… my sks collection tripled in value. I was shocked to see yugos going for 900
    going for? or priced at ?
    Everyone who buys C&R at shows should always try to ask for " their best price". You may be surprised how some sellers will actually bargain with you.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Friday was a zoo at the show!!!!
    Saturday was a close second.
    Sunday was a bit more calm.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by from MDshooters and introduced themselves. It was great meeting you.

We heard that this promoter is adding an Ocean City, MD show in September. Dates escape me at the moment, but Mary & I plan to attend as a vendor.

Show OC: They mentioned at one point that no buyers could leave with a firearm, even if long gun.
    Note that they are planning to have this show the traditional weekend gap (the weekend that nothing else used to be scheduled) that H2Oi (the ricer gathering) typically happens. Last 2 years, traffic was jammed, but that was mostly late evening.

I am typically fishing that weekend but if they have the show, I'll be there early in the morning Saturday.

I'm hoping vendors can find some loopole to walk firearms out to the parking lot to the buyer's car.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Show OC: They mentioned at one point that no buyers could leave with a firearm, even if long gun.

I'm hoping vendors can find some loopole to walk firearms out to the parking lot to the buyer's car.
    Thanks for this info. I'll look into it and see what i find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom