Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Screenshot_20240419-164043_Chrome.jpg

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I just started using my Remington beard trimmer to cut my hair when the 'rona hit. Turns out I saved $25 every three weeks for the same type of hair cut. Now I just sit on the deck and have the wife cut my hair.

GregS

Dec 10, 2018
    Street, MD
    I just started using my Remington beard trimmer to cut my hair when the 'rona hit. Turns out I saved $25 every three weeks for the same type of hair cut. Now I just sit on the deck and have the wife cut my hair.
    I was doing that for the 'rona, but as soon as things opened back up, my wife said "that's it, I'm done"

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    It only took me close to two years, but this will be my new barber shop

Thanks to @jc1240 and @EODJoe
    Manchester main Street as a barber shop at main and York rd. The barber in the front of the shop passed a few years ago. However the lady in the back part of the shop has been cutting mine for going on 2 years now.. She does a good job and shaves your neck hairs every time..
    She also will do a shave, I have watched a few old guys get it done..
    $14 dollars it was $12 a few months back. With tip its $20 and still cheaper than most and she cares..

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Dont diss the Sports Cuts. I used to have a female barber who worked out of one. She was a hairstylist first and did a second apprenticeship to become a barber. The reason some barbers work out of the branded stores is that it brings a certain amount of steady volume.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I just started using my Remington beard trimmer to cut my hair when the 'rona hit. Turns out I saved $25 every three weeks...

I get my hair cut every 3 or 4 months, whether I need it or not.

I feel sorry for those of you who must do it more often due to employment requirements, etc. For you grizzly bears who just grow hair fast... you have my sympathy.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

J_Gunslinger

Industry Partner
    Apr 19, 2024
    Fallston
    After twenty plus years, my barber is moving. I’m at a huge loss. It’s been so easy to just go in sit down and just drone on about whatever, don’t even have to tell him how I want my haircut. Been doing it the same way that whole time.

I'm looking for a real barber, not some stupid Sports Clips type place. Someone who knows how to use a straight razor. Apparently that is a lost art. I live in Elkridge, so something someone close to that. I get a haircut every two weeks, so I don’t want to drive an hour for a cut. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA
    Where are you located? Axels in Fallston has been a good spot

EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    After Del retired from Del’s barber shop Glen Burnie I couldn’t find a suitable replacement so home hair cutting became the norm. That has been 20 years ago.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    I get my hair cut every 3 or 4 months, whether I need it or not.

I feel sorry for those of you who must do it more often due to employment requirements, etc. For you grizzly bears who just grow hair fast... you have my sympathy.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    How about the balding guys opting for total baldness? That's way too much work there.
    Glad the genes are strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom