• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    glad its a tough gun, Needed to be after banging my head on it after that. I am happy to report that Bass pro stood tall and got the right screw mounted and sighted. gave me a $20.00 gift card and an autographed hat by Roland Martin. wish i where into fishing !!!

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Why was there so much brass?

The only thing I can figure is its from the rubbing when I did get it to open before removing the rail. No groves just rub marks. Do you think something needs to be done for that. If so what.

Thanks

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    The only thing I can figure is its from the rubbing when I did get it to open before removing the rail. No groves just rub marks. Do you think something needs to be done for that. If so what.

Thanks

No clue. I'd say just clean that off before you take it out to the range and do a close inspection afterwards.

:thumbsup:

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    MOSSBERG ROCKS !!! Spoke to them again today to let them know that this wasn't there issue and I had resolved it. Not many people give positive feedback. They told me to go shoot enjoy and send them the barrel and they will ship me a new one. Can't ask for better customer service. Very happy:party29:

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Well after shooting this thing i am just a little pissed. This thing had to have been fired or something. would on eat high brass shells. its in the hands of Mossberg now and i will let you know how there customer service resolves the issues with the gun

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Still at Mossberg, been there since the 6th. Called today and they said aboutv4-5 more weeks. I'm not real happy about this sice only been out with it once :mad54:

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    My 930 eats everything, including low recoil 00 rounds, i have never had a problem with mine, Mine is an older model, don't know if that makes a difference or not

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Mossbergs customer service stinks. Rude, don't return phone calls have to be on hold for an hour and who knows when I'll get my damn gun back. Just a little pissed

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Once I figured what it wants to shoot my 930 JM Pro runs like a watch. Fed 100 rd value packs of 7.5 shoot 100%. Winchester 100 Rd value packs occasionally get a cycling issue that requires a rerack. Slugs and BS are fine. Tying to run it till it stops working before I clean it so I know how long it will go. So far no issues currently and have run 4 3-gun events plus practice, maybe 500 rounds thru it.

Sorry to hear you're having so much issues with your 930, I had to sink money into mine to get it working reliably. I get a big kick out of big daddy every time I watch this video maybe this will make you smile a little waiting on Mossberg. I couldn't bring myself to send my 930 back to Mossberg, I trust myself to fix the issues with it over Mossberg since mine was crap out of the box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOUUzGvHm1E

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom