Need Sign Crew! Kathy Debates Van Hollen on LIVE TV!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The very successful Mark Plaster For Congress campaign is setting up to work the crowd at the Navy game tomorrow. Mark Plaster will be shaking hands at the tailgate parties for a couple of hours before the 3pm kickoff.

We are taking the "Kathy Szeliga for Senate" signs to join this effort, so as to capitalize on the excitement for these two very attractive candidates.

If you can join us we want to flood the Rowe Blvd/Taylor Ave intersection with Kathy signs starting at 1pm. You can park in the Grauls Market lot because the market is closed for renovation.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Super! Tonight, Stoveman and I recruited a campaign volunteer for Mark Plaster to join us On The Bricks at the U. of Balmer. Very nice lady who is looking forward to breaking the lock on just us guys showing up!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Any word on security entering the debate hall?
    Leave my pocket knife at home/in the car?

We will have CCW citizens as part of our group, so all good....you can leave the knife in the car so you don't get hung up by the ninnies at the door.

Don't know if they will scan, but easier to assume they will.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Bump for anyone who wants to wave signs near the Navy Stadium for Kathy at 1pm today for an hour or so.

I will also be waving a Trump sign too which is a hoot if you've never tried it. I have a second Trump sign if you enjoy getting the finger and the bitch face. And lots of hell yeah when Trump supporters see the sign. It's a biggly experience let me tell ya...

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Bump for anyone who wants to wave signs near the Navy Stadium for Kathy at 1pm today for an hour or so.

I will also be waving a Trump sign too which is a hoot if you've never tried it. I have a second Trump sign if you enjoy getting the finger and the bitch face. And lots of hell yeah when Trump supporters see the sign. It's a biggly experience let me tell ya...
    See you in a little bit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    See you in a little bit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great to have you join the Kathy Krew for today. Thanks MXRIDER!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      127.7 KB · Views: 269

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hope to see folks this coming Wednesday morning in Baltimore for the Sign Siege competition vs. the fake Van Hollen sign crew. (DC tags!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      132.9 KB · Views: 270

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Looking forward to it, Rack!

I need to snag a new Kathy sign. The wind today absolutely shredded mine. I'm sure there will be an extra floating around that needs a good home.

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    Save me a spot, sign & ticket, I'd like to participate.
    If you could also point me to the thread for the Balt.City Council hearing on banning replica guns. I didn't see any specifics in the MSI email. Thx.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Damn, Silent Partner, where ya been? Almost 3 months off the MDS grid! I was worried about you. I'm happy to know you are alive and kickin'.

Great to have you on board!

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Thinking about trying to make it to this one. Looks like parking is either Oliver Street or Maryland Avenue, the earlier link doesn't say anything about rates, anyone have info? Or a better location to park?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Save me a spot, sign & ticket, I'd like to participate.
    If you could also point me to the thread for the Balt.City Council hearing on banning replica guns. I didn't see any specifics in the MSI email. Thx.

Welcome back brother Duck! I thought that Mercedes may have taken you out on the way back from Philly.

It will be good to work the bricks with you again.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    It took some doin', but I'm in.

Riding down with Stoveman.

If anyone has a spare "Dan Cox" yard sign for my house, I'd be grateful. My "Kathy" sign has been up for months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom