Need Sign Crew! Kathy Debates Van Hollen on LIVE TV!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Glad to see all y'all out there when I drove through!!

I dropped by the AA Co GOP office a little bit ago on my way home, and a guy there got a call from someone in attendance, who said Kathy absolutely KILLED it.

she did

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Kathy hit a homer on the last question. Questioner tried to tie her to "more guns in private hands", but she turned it to enforcing existing law and keeping criminals off the street.

Van Hollowhead kept pounding FSA. What a smarmy SOB.

He even led off his close with tying himself to Babs the Troll...

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Totally unplanned. We were helping R&R and Deep Lurker stow the signs and Kathy and crew came and thanked us, we took some pics and then she invited us up to the Owl Bar to enjoy an adult beverage with them.

Should have stayed a little longer - but I am swamped at work!

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    While sign waving today had an older gentlemen roll down his window and say Kathy's ad were no good. I said I hadn't seen any, he replied her radio ads were terrible, but he was still voting for her. I thanked him for the feed back and said I would forward on.
    This is how I feel after listening to the debate. Kathy did a good job, not great, but good and could use a little more polish,but I'll still vote for her.

Van Hollen on the other hand while more polished lacked credibility, compassion, and concern. He says he supports Clinton but his policies reflect those of Trump. He's also a big lair which we all knew from his testimony on the Terror Watch List. Trump never said anything about his employees healthcare premiums tied to Obamacare.
    If anyone can please explain Van Hollen's magic math formula on the Climate Change policy I'd love to hear it. Sounded like Bull snot if you ask me.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    dogbone-I sent Rack & Roll the pictures on my cell phone that he & I took down there. I'm sure when he gets time he'll post some.

I am technologically challenged, so I don't know how to get them from my phone to here.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hey gang, I got in late last night from the Mark Plaster event and was pretty wiped out. My phone, which I use to post photos, is so jammed with photos that I have to do a data dump in order to get photos up. Working on it right now.

I'm excited to get the pictures up because it was a big success. The Van Hollen people were clearly dispirited by our Sign Siege.

Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Some of the Hollowhead's and their cheesy signs.

R&R asked the black guy which Congressional district CVH represented.

"I don't know"

ff090f04cc9834c1e3996f180e9455c3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom