• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    That's wild. An outdoor event that they're going to attempt to set and enforce a perimeter for. That means fencing or some kind of physical barrier to delineate the event area. Do you have to buy tickets to attend?

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    Stopped going when they stopped allowing the competitors to sell their BBQ to the public. That was many years ago.
    Crowded and over-rated.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Im curious tho. I wonder if they're going to have hundreds of feet portable fencing, barb wire (?),

Or just cosplay? Couple friends with black t shirts, company logo/security embroidery. Ear piece with coiled cord going into collar plugged into nothing, 5.11 pants, both hands on the belt buckle stance with sunglasses and nodding at a main entrance

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Most of the event on the the state owned courthouse parking lot, which is off limits for carry permit holders anyways.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    I told my nephew that if I have pants on, I have a flashlight and a pocket knife.

Sounds like they don't want me to wear pants.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I told my nephew that if I have pants on, I have a flashlight and a pocket knife.

Sounds like they don't want me to wear pants.
    "Don't want" seems insufficient. They've flat out prohibited it.

That barbecue bash is ridiculous. It's always way overcrowded the lines for food are 45 minutes to an hour long or longer the live entertainment that they provide is usually so loud that you can't hear yourself think and it's just a miserable time. The parking lot that they hold the thing in is way too small and the people who organized the event have been inundated with requests to move it to some place where there's more room but they refuse to move it out of the town of Bel Air. It should be over at the equestrian center. We tried going a couple of times before covid and it was just stupidly ridiculously overcrowded. People bringing strollers and dogs and wagons don't help. Oh and it's on public property so they can tell you not to bring any weapons but they're violating your second amendment rights by doing so.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    More than likely you will see more and more no guns posted as people learn MD is shall issue and become aware of it. I was chatting with a fella that had no clue he could apply for a permit. When I told him he could he applied that evening. I think if more and more people apply it will make it more difficult for MD to make it harder to get a permit like NY did. I have a couple of middle of the road friends that are Dems that have also applied and they will be voting for Cox.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Most of the event on the the state owned courthouse parking lot, which is off limits for carry permit holders anyways.
    It is on Harford county courthouse property. District court.

Nobody

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom