Noveski, TI or LaRue? Which billet lower?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    IMG_0068.jpg
    I've got the tactical innovations. I'm happy with it for the most part. Everything was able to drop straight it. The buffer retaining pin stuck into it's channel during installation and needed a whack back and forth to loosen it up. Make sure to check that area for clearance and ream if necessary when you're putting it together. The timney dropped right in without issue.

My only real gripe I've had with it is with heavy use, the trigger guard beats up your middle finger. The lower edges are pretty sharp and will suck until you get a callous if you don't wear gloves. Being a billet with different geometry, some add-ons won't work(like a redi-mag). I do like the little rest area they've built in for your trigger finger and the bevel on the magwell. It makes handling it more intuitive. You're free to handle/shoot mine sometime if you want. Hit me a PM and we can organize stuff. I'm officially on summer now and have a fairly open schedule(as in...jack sqaut to do all next week. It's glorious)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have a stripped Sun Devil in my safe. The lower is very nice. Just another option.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    If you're going to spend extra on a lower, at least get a lower with something special about it, like ambidextrous features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom