• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    O'Malley might not run for Pres if Hillary runs.

She'd have his prairie oysters on toast for breakfast - and still be hungry afterwards.

If one tenth of the stuff I hear about his personal life is within three rings of true, the Clinton machine will have his balls in a vise grip by September 2013. I'm ordering up the entire run of "The Wire" on Netflix and popping popcorn.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    I can't wait until O'Malley is unemployed

Jon Corzine found himself unemployed and then he went and lost 1.2 Billion dollars.

I'd rather MOM go and loss gamblers money than turn Maryland into Chicago, Compton, Watts, East St. Louis, or BALTIMORE.

Please don't turn MARYLAND into BALTIMORE.

:D

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Can one of them explain how any of SB281 is common sense?

wow. really? How would any part of it prevent Newtown?

Common sense? By their own convoluted logic I guess?

tm12

Dec 22, 2012
    I'll presume he's not going to sign it with all the other bills tomorrow because he wants to make a photo op out of it later.
    Exactly. Don't be surprised if he gets a photo op with the President as part of the signing. MOM sees this as his moment in the spotlight to launch his bid for national political office.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    O'Malley might not run for Pres if Hillary runs.

She'd have his prairie oysters on toast for breakfast - and still be hungry afterwards.

Democrats nominate a "white male" ? Ya, sure..

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    "I have rarely seen an issue of such controversy in the legislature where the oppressed was as far ahead of their masters," O'Malley added.

Fixed it for him.

*** Feels like I'm at the MVA with number 1,852,673 and the announcer just said "Now serving number 12" ***

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    The title pretty much sums it all up. How can one man possibly get ALL the bills he proposed through the legislature virtually unchanged? Anyone who still doesn't believe Maryland has fallen into tyranny needs to buy a dictionary.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I'd rather the ****er have a visit from the stroke fairy tonight and put him out of our misery.

I know we despise the policies about this guy, but isn't this the same type of comments we had a fit about when Reagan died or even yesterday with some if the ilk said about Lady Thatcher?

Lets just wish him to never achieve office again and slither away under a rock somewhere.

paxfish

Ultimate Member
    Nov 11, 2008
    Culvert & Points West
    ""The licensing provisions are supported by Marylanders self described as Democrats and self described as Republicans. I have rarely seen an issue of such controversy in the legislature where the public was as far ahead of their leaders," O'Malley added."

They aren't our goddamned leaders...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom