• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    Bozo the clown has a better chance of becoming the next president than O’Malley

Martin O'Malley Whats in your Wallet-.jpg

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    O'Malley might not run for Pres if Hillary runs.

She'd have his prairie oysters on toast for breakfast - and still be hungry afterwards.

I hope O'Malley runs for President, because I believe it would destroy his career. Let him show America who he is and what he believes.

SonicBlue

NRA RSO
    Nov 25, 2009
    Leonardtown
    O'Malley Weighing Commutations of Death Sentences

Aides say the death penalty repeal legislation will not be one of the 200 bills the governor will sign tomorrow.

The governor will sign the bill before the end of next month.

The bill would not apply to the five men currently on Maryland's death row.

They would still face execution, unless the governor commutes their sentences to life in prison without parole.

O'Malley told WBAL News that he will decide each case individually, as the requests for commutation come to his desk.

He will not commute these sentences unilaterally.

"I intend to decide these cases on a case by case basis. I'm aware of what's happened in other states, but I'll decide these on a case by case basis," O'Malley told WBAL News.

He's so............. God-like

chuckgregory

Feb 14, 2010
    on the block
    O'Malley Weighing Commutations of Death Sentences

Aides say the death penalty repeal legislation will not be one of the 200 bills the governor will sign tomorrow.

The governor will sign the bill before the end of next month.

The bill would not apply to the five men currently on Maryland's death row.

They would still face execution, unless the governor commutes their sentences to life in prison without parole.

O'Malley told WBAL News that he will decide each case individually, as the requests for commutation come to his desk.

He will not commute these sentences unilaterally.

"I intend to decide these cases on a case by case basis. I'm aware of what's happened in other states, but I'll decide these on a case by case basis," O'Malley told WBAL News.

He's so............. God-like

This is an issue unrelated to this forum, but how can he be morally opposed to the death penalty and not unilaterally commute these sentences?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    He is waiting to sign the Bill why?? I believe he is waiting for somthing promised from washington. Lets sit back and watch shall we ;-)

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    I know we despise the policies about this guy, but isn't this the same type of comments we had a fit about when Reagan died or even yesterday with some if the ilk said about Lady Thatcher?

Lets just wish him to never achieve office again and slither away under a rock somewhere.

you are correct.

nevertheless, I still think bone cancer would be too good for him.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County
    I would have rather had him call us "well regulated."

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    He is waiting to sign the Bill why?? I believe he is waiting for somthing promised from washington. Lets sit back and watch shall we ;-)

He is waiting for Obama to come on down to make it a yellow media event.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    While from his side , I can see where he would assume "it" to be well organized.

However from our side , I was amazed at how DISorganized the opposition was .large numbers of people in the same place that didn't know anyone else there , had nobody telling them what to do , and that had never previously been involved in any political activity. They all independently felt the need to protect their Rights and Freedom. They were pissed that they needed to be there. They became even more angry and incredulous when they percieved their voices to be ignnored.

Can one of them explain how any of SB281 is common sense?

wow. really? How would any part of it prevent Newtown?

Common sense? By their own convoluted logic I guess?

It's been my opinion for sometime now that there is a vast difference between "common sense" and good sense. What I (and I'm pretty sure most of you) would call common sense is in short supply.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    He wishes he was that important. Like Vader was a stooge to the emperor, so OweMalley is to Bloomberg.

The truth is that for far too long, we've been very disorganized.

That's how people like Mao'Malley, Frosh, Dumais, Miller, Busch, Obama, Biden, Reid, Feinstein, Cardin, Mikulski, etc., etc. got elected to political office in the first place.

We have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm not putting him on anyone it was a joke I honestly think he would be better then the one that is in office now O-Bama

Fair enough. I guess I need to get a sense of humor. :beer: I disagree with Bill being better because King Barack I still hasn't gotten his gun grab law through, while BJ Clinton got his self loading rifle ban through in 94. Then again His highness King Barack I does have an army of Obamunists to help him. Either way Kim Jong Owe Maolley is a disgrace.:sad20: Makes me ashamed that I'm in the same party as these guys.

Mar 10, 2013
    Wicomico County
    While from his side , I can see where he would assume "it" to be well organized.

However from our side , I was amazed at how DISorganized the opposition was .large numbers of people in the same place that didn't know anyone else there , had nobody telling them what to do , and that had never previously been involved in any political activity. They all independently felt the need to protect their Rights and Freedom. They were pissed that they needed to be there. They became even more angry and incredulous when they percieved their voices to be ignnored.

I couldn't agree with this more. Maryland gun rights advocates need to elect leadership... perhaps a president and a panel of territorial representatives to shape the movement we need to have. We have to become truly organized. How does this happen? Who can make this happen? Is there a smarter way? Just arriving in Annapolis in numbers isn't getting it done. We need to become our own organized force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom