• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    I was browsing Greg Ellifritz' Active Response Training site and the Weekend Knowledge Dump for October 30 happened to have a link to this:

https://thewellarmedwoman.com/concealed-carry/concealed-carry-for-women-of-all-body-types/

It's an article published by The Well Armed Woman, with detail on survey responses from 1500 women who carry. (body types, challenges faced, solutions, holsters, tips, etc.)

Wanted to pass it along, as it seems like it might help.
    Very Helpful! Thanks so much! I purchased a vest and two sweaters last night! Hahaha...I guess its good that I will be getting used to carrying in the winter when I can at least layer clothes.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Depends of whose ;)

PJBfz3z.gif

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    OK, is it just me, or does all this talk of "Tackleberry Jackhammer" and "Hotartchick" have that bedroom scene from Police Academy 2 ,where more hardware hits the floor than clothing, locked into their brain?

[YT]akSjCFfKAMo[/YT]

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

No side Boob but here is a Derby pic.
    Queen of the Booty Block!!:lol2:
    You know my address. Send tracking info :)

I honestly thought this would have brought out all the "I like big butts and I cannot lie" creepers, but it didn't.
    I'm now really thinking that chicks with big booties and guns actually scare the MDS creepers. The obvious exceptions are Ammo Jon and Blaster229- they fear nothing.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I honestly thought this would have brought out all the "I like big butts and I cannot lie" creepers, but it didn't.
    I'm now really thinking that chicks with big booties and guns actually scare the MDS creepers. The obvious exceptions are Ammo Jon and Blaster229- they fear nothing.

Not sure if that’s a compliment. I’m either outgoing or I’m an outgoing creeper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom