• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I bought my M&P Shield 9mm at On Target for $464 (MSRP $449). But it also included a free 3 hour handgun safety class and 1 hour of free range time (value $15).

Does that also include the ffl and state police fees? If so, that is worth something as well I suppose - at least as compared to buying online.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    I am most certainly not mistaken about selling rentals as new, and since after that birthday experience I never brought one of my own guns there you may be right about them only screwing you on ammo when you rent their guns.

Also there's the whole selling guns for about a hundred bucks OVER MSRP, and don't even tell me supply and demand and scarcity and such, because they've been pulling that same shit for almost five years now that i know of personally.

And I will again call BS on you Sir .. You are mistaken ..

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I didnt find their range ammo unreasonably priced - $26 for a box of .45 fmj is pretty much market price.

RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    Does that also include the ffl and state police fees? If so, that is worth something as well I suppose - at least as compared to buying online.

That did not include taxes & fees. It was $492 with tax + $10 for the background check. So all in all $502. I went back to On Target last Thursday (Vday) to get a little practice in. They had 3 Shields - 2 40s and 1 9mm in but were marked as SOLD. Point being that they are still getting the Shields in stock.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Welcome to the SCAR club. I love my 17... I also loved the cash and carry.

Not sure I love the Nightforce I put on mine as it is only the 1-4 power... I love the optics but not sure about the reticule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom