• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    There was a police shooting on RT 13 business in the heart of Salisbury. Police are not releasing much but I believe that the police stopped a car which ended the at least one dead.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    On the news. Happened at 4:30 p.m. Seems the dead guy said one of you are going to die. LEO was in fear of his live (so the news said(WBOC)). Dead guy had two revolvers on him.

Two months from now we might hear what happened.

I still want to know if the camera was running when the Trooper ran the kids over on 113. Investigation still going on.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    On the news. Happened at 4:30 p.m. Seems the dead guy said one of you are going to die. LEO was in fear of his live (so the news said(WBOC)). Dead guy had two revolvers on him.

Two months from now we might hear what happened.

I still want to know if the camera was running when the Trooper ran the kids over on 113. Investigation still going on.

You don't sound too confident in the Officer/Trooper.

Glad the officers are ok. Hope they can cope with the stress involved in taking a life. Nobody wants to do that.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Two revolvers is one solution to the standard capacity magazine ban.

Dec 31, 2012

/speculation

edit:
    in case it wasn't clear
    /speculation = end speculation
    and thus
    /thread

a verbal threat and possession of the guns was good enough for me

Last edited:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I met an MSP officer on the side of the road just outside Ocean City and the first thing she told me was that we were both being recorded on audio and video. Whatever the guy said before he died should've been captured on the officer's camera he was wearing.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I love these dickless coments by people who watch alot of TV.

nesebe2u.jpg

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Hmmmmmmm.

If you tell a cop "one of you is going to die", ....chances are YOU are the one who's gonna die.

The ultimate stupid game.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I met an MSP officer on the side of the road just outside Ocean City and the first thing she told me was that we were both being recorded on audio and video. Whatever the guy said before he died should've been captured on the officer's camera he was wearing.

The camera is in the vehicle and the audio recording device is on the Trooper. There is no camera physically attached to the Trooper so if it's out of sight of the dash cam it's not on video.

Armed bad guy eats dust and the good guy goes home unharmed. Seems pretty clear to me. Sometimes it's just easier to show your hands.

I find the comments humorous. There is public out cry due to "No Knock" warrants and hostile service of warrants but the 3rd comment I read on the news release is why did they allow the person to get into a car putting the public at risk. Sometimes it's a lose lose isn't it.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Sounds like a good democrat, one that saved us a LOT of money! :thumbsup:

He was a 25-year-old, whose last known address was in Wilmington, Delaware. He was wanted by the Wilmington (DE) Police Department on handgun charges.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Umm, guns can be operated from pockets... and bullets can go thru fabric. LEO made a decision based on info at hand. The rest is speculation imo.

Dec 31, 2012
    in case it wasn't clear
    /speculation = end speculation
    and thus
    /thread

a verbal threat and possession of the guns was good enough for me

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Head shot :) Good job SPD. Just on the news, bad guy fired one round with right hand. SPD ended it with one round. Well, that's what MSP released to WBOC. Guess the G21 works for the Salisbury PD

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Glad the officers are OK. I hope the officer who shot the bad guy gets his head around it and doesn't let it mess him up.

Thanks for posting the link to the story. I've been busy working since hearing the first report and didn't know the name of te officer. My nephew is with SPD and he hasn't answered his phone when I called yesterday. Wasn't him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom