• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgall

Aug 22, 2011
    Baltimore,MD
    My wife goes to our local Walmart at 5AM so there is no crowd and always brings me home some ammo. There stock truck comes late at night so she gets first shot.

Dick Chaney

May 5, 2013
    Dgall. I have never seen ammo in Hagerstown you must know someone. Give me an alert sometime I need the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    If shopping Walmart, you need to know when they put the ammo out (assuming they received ammo).

Frederick* -- 7 am
    Frederick North (Walkersville) -- ~7 pm
    Hagerstown* -- ~7 pm
    Germantown -- sometimes evening, sometimes morning (overnight)
    Mt Airy -- 7 am

*24 hour stores

estyles

Sep 26, 2013
    Hey everyone. Just joined and this is my first post. I'm new to all of this so bear with me. I just made my first purchases recently and I've been having a little trouble going through the wealth of information the internet has to offer.
    I've stopped by here getting clues on where/what to buy for ammo. At this point, I've learned that everyone is in the same boat. Since I didn't have any at all, I bought the first thing that I found (instead of just throwing the gun or cleaning 50 times) and thought I'd pass along the info on what I bought incase anyone else needed the info.

Dick's in whitemarsh on 9/26 around 6PM and they had a decent amount remaining.
    50PK 223 REMINGTON 55GR. MC - $24.99
    9MM LUGER REMINGTON 115GR. - $14.99

rafael

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2013
    I didn't read through 19 pages to see, so this may be a repeat. I have made some good purchases recently from bulkammo.com and luckygunner.com

they are the same outfit as far as I can tell... check both b/c prices vary between the two. some deals are better on each. not sure why they do that...

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Anyone have an idea where I can find some 300aac Blackout locally in Montgomery, Frederick or Washington county? Want to do some shooting this weekend.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Gunbot.net will let you know about some really good deals. I have gotten deals from Wideners, J&G sales, Cabelas, Freedom Munitions, LAX Ammo

Junk762

May 28, 2013
    I check www.ammoseek.com when I can't find anything locally. They list the ammo and sources in order (price per round) and link to the supplier. I've bought from several and have had a good experience every time.

I use the same source.

Love that they list the cost per round. Never taken more than 4 days to get my order from most sources listed there. I only use either the ones they have vetted (they have the ammo seek symbol next to their name) or ones I know (Bass Pro, Cabelas).

I have ordered from Venture, Smokey Mountains Munitions, and Sportsman's Guide through this site. Sure beats checking availability on all the sites myself and it does the comparison shopping for you.

I have ordered .22, .223, .32 ACP, and 9 mm through them all with no issue.

wpgibson

May 25, 2012
    Wal-Mart in Hampstead has 150 round bulk packs of 5.56 American Eagle 62gr. $69.97.

There were about 20 boxes on the shelf.

7:20 pm, Thursday October 17, 2013.

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    Amen on natchezss and CCI Blazer. I also thought about reloading 9mm Luger, but it's not really worthwhile when new factory ammo can be bought at around $12/100.
    Ditto on Natchez, SGAMMO and more just google, "discount ammo, bulk ammo etc... order 500 - 1000 at a time. I just ord 2160 5.45 surplus ammo from one supplier at .14/rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom