• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I was kidding! I respect you guys to no end, I wouldn't have even noticed those holes if you hadn't pointed them out ;)

Edit: Please remove me from the "Albrecht's Banned Gunsmithing User's" list. I'll likely need you to fix something some day :innocent0

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I was kidding! I respect you guys to no end, I wouldn't have even noticed those holes if you hadn't pointed them out ;)

Edit: Please remove me from the "Albrecht's Banned Gunsmithing User's" list. I'll likely need you to fix something some day :innocent0

I just thought you decided to join the Clandestine Hater Guild. LOL.

My sarcasm meter is broken today. My apologies.

No offense taken my friend. Im always busy with work, if half of this board said they wont use me I would still have tons of work. The haters cant stop me:)

If you ever need anything Ill do whatever I can to help :)

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I just thought you decided to join the Clandestine Hater Guild. LOL.

My sarcasm meter is broken today. My apologies.

No offense taken my friend. Im always busy with work, if half of this board said they wont use me I would still have tons of work. The haters cant stop me:)

If you ever need anything Ill do whatever I can to help :)

Clandestine Hater Guild :sad20: I generally yield to those with (vastly) more experience than myself. From your posts it is generally evident. Although, I don't despise the .40 round like some ;)

No apology necessary, people in real life can't tell when I'm being sarcastic half the time, I get a lot of blank stares--it's just the way I am.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    One more thing to those who might be a bit leery of the mag release, because I was as well. I found it to be quite easy to get used to. By the 3rd box I wasn't even thinking about it anymore.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Mine wasnt cycling 115grain ammo with the SWR Suppressor. Its fine without it. When I bumped up to 147 grainers she was flawless. The recoil spring appears to be too strong.

Good thing it Magtech, Fiocchi, and American Eagle makes factory fmj/fn subloads.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I personally think the PPQ is a huge set up from a Glock at the same price: much cleaner trigger (especially the reset), excellent ergonomics, slide top serrations, and.... well it's made in Deutschland! (not those hill billies in the east reich)

>>I just thought you decided to join the Clandestine Hater Guild. LOL.

Panda.jpg

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Gambler,

Next time you go to FreeState, and if the offer is still open, I would love to try your PPQ. I've only felt it once, but never shot it. Really want to shoot it before deciding one way or the other whether I want it. I'll give you a box of Federal 115 grain FMJ for your troubles too.

Let me know.

Jim

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I'm planning on shooting Wednesday evening this week. I can go any day later in the week also, it really doesn't matter to me, I just try to make it in there once a week. PM me if you want to set up a specific time.

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Thanks for letting me shoot your PPQ Gambler. You're a good shot! Nice chatting with you afterwards too. See you around.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    You're very welcome! It was nice meeting and chatting with you as well. Good luck with your gun hunt, let me know if you have any questions or anything.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I've had my PPQ for a few weeks, and after several trips to the range I have some updates. I've put about 400 rounds through it without any problems at all. The mag release which I thought I'd just have to live with, I actually really love now. It is a much more natural movement for me to just flick the lever down as opposed to stretching my thumb to hit a button.

The singular issue I'm having (me, not the gun) is an inadvertent follow up shot now and again. I'm still not used to the light trigger pull, and when prepping for the next shot, I pull too far and kill my nice group I had going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom