• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Frederick Costco is out of TP and paper towels.

Plenty of water bottles, if you need for kids sporting events, etc. Limit of 2 cases purchase per customer.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Frederick Costco is out of TP and paper towels.

Plenty of water bottles, if you need for kids sporting events, etc. Limit of 2 cases purchase per customer.

It’s pretty awesome that we get to test drive a Bernie Sanders economy before the election

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It’s pretty awesome that we get to test drive a Bernie Sanders economy before the election

Lol, report was from my wife. I'll mention that to her. Too funny.

She also said that people were walking out with bags of charcoal. First, I didn't know that Costco sold charcoal. Second, it is kind of like the water bottle hoarding. Very much doubt we're going to have a power outage during any potential quarantine.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    FML just got a email from work. Someone in our office had the bug , doesn't give up a name. Informing us that we have been exposed and to work from home if we want to. I can't work from home and take a train. What a quandary , can be nothing or I can be getting it and now will be exposing al ot of people. Hopefully HR will have more info today. Guess I will sleep in the garage for a few weeks

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The US is over a 1000 cases now. This graph doesn't look good in linear or log scale.

8555b8ce2ca79ff2d2e1367d74370d2f.jpg

Some of this increase was expected because we are starting to catch up on screening, and many of these numbers may be already infected vs newly infected. Nonetheless, looks a lot like Italy did less than 2 weeks ago. Between Feb 28 and 29, they moved past 1000 infections.
    570aaf839cf83238231d7f60c1523c24.jpg

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Our local grocery store was well-stocked with everything except hand sanitizer. Other than two old crows in there, each with three containers of sanitizer wipes, it was business as usual.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Our local grocery store was well-stocked with everything except hand sanitizer. Other than two old crows in there, each with three containers of sanitizer wipes, it was business as usual.

Fallston Walmart had empty shelves last night where the toilet paper and cleaning/disinfectant supplies are. The soup aisle as well as sugar and flour was just about wiped out and there 2 cases of bottled water left. Gatorade/Powerade was still in stock.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Shoprite in Aberdeen by 22 and I95 is fully stocked. Just went by there after my shift.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Oh noes. My wife told me this morning that we are low on toilet paper and need to get some when we go out today. :tdown:

Hopefully the hoarding hasn't been too bad around me. It is almost to the point where I will need to buy extra in self defense.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Oh noes. My wife told me this morning that we are low on toilet paper and need to get some when we go out today. :tdown:

Hopefully the hoarding hasn't been too bad around me. It is almost to the point where I will need to buy extra in self defense.

You can get it delivered to your door daily if you subscribe to the Baltimore Sun.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Shoprite in Aberdeen by 22 and I95 is fully stocked. Just went by there after my shift.

I noticed the same thing with harvest fare. The big box stores are getting hit first, next will be the grocery stores then wawa.
    Harfor. County schools canceled all travel and a memo came out for Harford County employees saying NO employee is to travel out of state. Hmmm it doesn't say "no emplyee on official county business" it says "No county employees" I guess the employees who live up in Fawn and Delta can't go home now.
    "It's the end of the world as we know it"

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I’ve noticed that stuff sells out on Amazon before it sells out in brick and mortar stores. Lysol disinfectant Spray and isopropyl alcohol are all sold out on Amazon but generally available in stores.

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    I just picked up a couple more containers of Clorox wipes and Lysol spray at my local Harris Teeter. The shelves are empty but they I've seen them in boxes on pallets on the floor where they should be stocked. Sometimes there's still decent toilet paper and bottled water. Not sure why people keep racing to Costco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom