Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Hogan announced all MD public schools closed starting Monday until March 27
    c70335dcd04664dd559cd003086faa57.jpg

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Lol, I want it right now! Before any anti gun legislation is passed of course

You and me both! I think there's a real possibility of only emergency type legislation being passed into law this session.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Just a matter of time. Speaking of anti gun legislation...hopefully tongue in cheek.

Eejits projecting strong possibility for martial law as we speak. Is there nothing sacred from politics and feckin eejits anymore.

How about some sanity and respect for the jamb we are ALL in w/o regard to political party.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    You and me both! I think there's a real possibility of only emergency type legislation being passed into law this session.

That is exactly what they should do since they have suspended any rallies and suspended all oral testimony pertaining to bills. The session should be scrapped except for emergency legislation to deal with coronavirus, economic upheaval, and whatever other real emergencies need to be addressed.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    That is exactly what they should do since they have suspended any rallies and suspended all oral testimony pertaining to bills. The session should be scrapped except for emergency legislation to deal with coronavirus, economic upheaval, and whatever other real emergencies need to be addressed.
    That would require honor and some sense of duty...

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air

Like gun control....

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I just got back from Costco..........JFC, people are in full panic mode.
    No need! The Governor acted real quick. I got home to find my one week alotment of TP had been left in my driveway...

a9fee0e9039200e7f3bfc0be0b823d2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    No need! The Governor acted real quick. I got home to find my one week alotment of TP had been left in my driveway...

a9fee0e9039200e7f3bfc0be0b823d2c.jpg

Due to an unfortunate lack of foresight, I no longer have a subscription to the Sun. I didn’t need it after my pup was housebroken and my parrot died.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Due to an unfortunate lack of foresight, I no longer have a subscription to the Sun. I didn’t need it after my pup was housebroken and my parrot died.
    We don't get it either. This is the free Ad version they litter on my drive. Slick colored paper... my butt will be beutiful!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Anyone else observing the propagation of the talking points targeted at those that took the time to see this coming weeks ago and up the ante on their preps?

The spin now is that you are selfish, that you are causing others to go without, etc, etc.

Collectivists feel the need to collect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom