Que surprise...Jews are warming to the 2nd Amendment...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Now that anti-Semitism is out in the open in America by the Democrat Party and associated Leftists...American Jews are discovering the 2nd Amendment and the fact that they have to defend themselves since others won't or cannot in any kind of timely manner. While it's sad and more than a bit terrifying that's it's come to this in America...it's also a good thing in that we're getting converts...even if unwillingly or with reservations.

Jews arming up

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    What is the surprise to me is that Jews were not staunch supporters given the holocaust. That said, I'm happy to have them aboard...

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Now that anti-Semitism is out in the open in America by the Democrat Party and associated Leftists...American Jews are discovering the 2nd Amendment and the fact that they have to defend themselves since others won't or cannot in any kind of timely manner. While it's sad and more than a bit terrifying that's it's come to this in America...it's also a good thing in that we're getting converts...even if unwillingly or with reservations.

Jews arming up
    I was at BassPro this weekend (wife likes the womens clothes),,
    The handgun ammo aisle was 80% empty. No 9mm, no 380, no 357, etc, etc
    I asked the employee in the aisle what was up?? He said there has been a YUGE rush on handguns in the last month and hence the ammo goes with it. New gun buyers are no longer just buying one box of ammo.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I was at BassPro this weekend (wife likes the womens clothes),,
    The handgun ammo aisle was 80% empty. No 9mm, no 380, no 357, etc, etc
    I asked the employee in the aisle what was up?? He said there has been a YUGE rush on handguns in the last month and hence the ammo goes with it. New gun buyers are no longer just buying one box of ammo.
    There's a thread on this. Gun sales, pre-Christmas, have been through the roof. What does this tell us? I think people are preparing for a second tern for Joe-less Biden. People are scared.

I do not think the majority of these arms are going to Israel. Not legally, anyway.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Every Jew I know is armed. And have been forever. Not sure where you got the idea they're not.
    Say “I don’t live in MOCO” without saying “I don’t live in MOCO!”

Borrowed photo;

IMG_0471.jpeg

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Every Jew I know is armed. And have been forever. Not sure where you got the idea they're not.

I would say that many many are not armed and historically in the US have gravitated towards the Anti-Gun arguments of the left. My former business partners are both jewish gun owners, and conservative GOP voters. They definitely buck the family trend as they tell me about many of their extended family relatives are staunchly anti-gun. Now, after the events of 10/7 and the responses on campuses, I think things views of more moderate centrist jews, they will arm themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    The Jews I have been associated with were pretty durn anti. Had the grandparent of one scold me for teaching his grandson how to properly and safely handle a BB gun. Asked me why I would teach a child how to do something that was so dangerous. I'm glad to hear that my paradigm does not hold universally.

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    Good friend of mine is Jewish and always votes D. I've told him many times I don't get either.

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    Either?

I can see the not voting D

You can't see him being Jewish?

I don't understand why he is hardcore liberal and always votes for Dems, and given history, why he's not a gun owner. He himself jokes about, "Jews don't shoot." His words, not mine. He also has a military background, so I really don't get it. I'm not Jewish myself, but I have some strong ties.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I don't understand why he is hardcore liberal and always votes for Dems, and given history, why he's not a gun owner. He himself jokes about, "Jews don't shoot." His words, not mine. He also has a military background, so I really don't get it. I'm not Jewish myself, but I have some strong ties.
    Ahh

I misunderstood your post

Your friend doesn't seem to smart, IMO

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015
    Ahh

I misunderstood your post

Your friend doesn't seem to smart, IMO

Well, that's the confusing thing. He's pretty sharp, but this aspect doesn't add up. I'm at a loss to explain it. I give him a hard time about it too, and we laugh. What's a Goy to do?

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I never could understand...and still don't...why American Jews have always been so Liberal and firearms averse...considering the Holocaust and all that's happened to our race through history. There's always been some with clear thinking on the subject...but by and large the majority of American Jews haven't had that.

My dad...who was definitely not a racist...and always very conservative...always said that American Jews are going to regret supporting Liberal causes because the libs will turn on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom