Que surprise...Jews are warming to the 2nd Amendment...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If the electorate turns toward supporting the 2A, even WaldstrieKKKer will pivot his position. None of these turds have any principles.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Thanks! While I picture him more a Mitch Rosen kid of guy, he'll need something during the wait, and if Crossbreed offered belt clips with a Star of David and not a cross, they might make the sale. Say, is horsehide kosher or is cowhide the only option?
    Cows can be kosher, if slaughtered and processed properly. Horses have never been, nor can they be made, kosher; they're purely treif. But AFAIK the Laws of Kashrut only apply to food, not non-food animal products.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Cows can be kosher, if slaughtered and processed properly. Horses have never been, nor can they be made, kosher; they're purely treif. But AFAIK the Laws of Kashrut only apply to food, not non-food animal products.
    Thanks for the clarification. As a gentile, my knowledge of judaica, while extensive, (I spent more time in synagogue than church, having grown up next door to Skokie, Ill.), is fallible because old memories fade.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I can tell you that my in laws weren't and nether were their relatives. :sad20:
    Maybe it's just my wife's family. Most are small business owners and are gun owners.

Funny that the only ones that don't are the family of one of her sisters. They live in Bethesda. (I helped her Son in Law through the process of getting his carry permit though )

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    My sister, her husband, and their two daughters finally reached out to me for help. They are all buying firearms for carry and want to train. They have always been anti 2nd, and pro-dem... that may all change...

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I remember my dad told me about a county judge back in the early 1960s. He was a very liberal judge…until someone in his family was on the receiving end of a violent crime (I don’t remember the crime). After that the judge became a hanging judge.

People’s perspective can change…how permanent no one can predict.

At FLETC we were told that for someone to truly change perspective or their life’s trajectory…they have to experience a SEE…a Significant Emotional Event.
    Maybe something like this is in play.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Are you sure that all the Libs Embracing Firearms are on our side?
    It’s a start. Once people embrace a right, they don’t want to lose it. “My” side in this is only the 2A. Make that safe, and I’m happy.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Are you sure that all the Libs Embracing Firearms are on our side?
    I have read plenty of "Chatter" online from "leftists" (democrats) embracing firearms incase the "White, Christian Nationalists" try steal the election again, or if Trump gets in the WH and he will take over the government that THEY have worked so hard to create over the last 15 years.

All that are arming up are not your friends

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    "Once they felt safe again…those same Libs went home to their belief system that Liberalism is the one true religion and big daddy lib government will care for you."

They felt that way for 78 years, then October 7 popped the bubble. "Never again" means ETERNAL vigilance!
    Que the argument that "something like that could never happen here."

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    I have met US Jews on both sides of the gun issue. Unfortunately, my sample size is statistically insignificant to determine any kind of trend.

I would caution you all about celebrating "liberal" gun ownership too vigorously. Many of these people are arming up because they think the unwashed MAGA hordes are coming to shove them into boxcars just as much as to defend themselves from the crime that their voting habits and policies have created.

These morons have no idea who their enemy really is. They'll shoot a home intruder and then shoot a conservative just as quickly because they blame conservatives for the home intruder's behavior. We are not in solidarity.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    I recently took two Jewish clients/friends to the range and then gun store.
    One bought a Glock 40 and is waiting for her AR.
    The other loves shooting and is trying to decide which gun to get. I told him he has some catching up to do.

Both are very conservative and are very Pro 2a. In MoCo even!

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Now that anti-Semitism is out in the open in America by the Democrat Party and associated Leftists...American Jews are discovering the 2nd Amendment and the fact that they have to defend themselves since others won't or cannot in any kind of timely manner. While it's sad and more than a bit terrifying that's it's come to this in America...it's also a good thing in that we're getting converts...even if unwillingly or with reservations.

Jews arming up
    ...and the woman using a hammer to hit the window of Marvista Design where a sign read “We Stand With Israel"
    How 1938 of them. History may not repeat itself, but the verses sure as $hit rhyme. Pop didn't take fire from an 88mm cannon mounted on a U-boat while in the navy during WWII in order for this crap to continue. This pisses me off.

merlin_216352110_8b7c3957-aec0-4dad-877d-28416bee2b52-superJumbo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom