• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    This is a good trend. If the manufacturers and distributors all start working towards this end, these blue states will hopefully begin to wake up.

Who am I kidding.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Gee, I hope the blue states can entice enough organic tofu and fair-trade herbal tea companies to compensate.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    They are just ensuring the next civil war will have better results. If the south has ahold of all of the manufacturing of things important for war things change a bit.:lol2:

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    They are just ensuring the next civil war will have better results. If the south has ahold of all of the manufacturing of things important for war things change a bit.:lol2:

You got it!

And it ain't a Blue vs Red state thing. The GOP has sold us down the river too. It's a patriot vs tyrant thing.

Broder

Jan 13, 2013
    Gee, I hope the blue states can entice enough organic tofu and fair-trade herbal tea companies to compensate.

I predict that even the tofu and herbal tea makers will be fleeing to traditional American states when all is said and done.

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    The liberal owned states will just need bail out.See its all the Republicans fault for taking away all the jobs and revenue.Or its Bush's fault,whatever their brain damaged minds are telling them to say.

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    Truthfully some southern states could use a boost. I was picking up a load in Clinton SC just left Jonesville SC.Traveling the back country roads as I passed through small towns,They look like ghost towns Places that once had mills were closed. It's sad to see what America has become. I would think that some companies that leave the North could revamp and move in. The buildings are still there,would cut the cost of a new build This could revitalize small towns. To me this would be a better place to raise children Not fearing what must Cities offer.

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010

The blue states want mushroom farms so they can keep the people in the dark, feed them shit, and expect them to grow.

jhartmac

Jan 7, 2007
    Virginia/maryland
    don't worry the anti gun states have made drugs legal.........they will supplement their income...........think $50.00 tax PER OUNCE.........must be nice......

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    don't worry the anti gun states have made drugs legal.........they will supplement their income...........think $50.00 tax PER OUNCE.........must be nice......

$50/oz is cheap. Just sayin. That's a high tax percent, but nothing dollar wise. It probably works out to 15-20%

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I mentioned in anther thread... why not West Virginia? Those folks could use the jobs over there. Plus WVA is fuggin awesome! At least it'll help get rid of traitor Manchin.

Broder

Jan 13, 2013
    Here is a link to another story about Wyoming courting Magpul. Apparently, there are "numerous" other suitors that have "reached out" to Magpul.

http://trib.com/news/opinion/blogs/...cle_84a2133c-1da6-51a2-9039-a179fa5b736d.html

Also, here is a report by the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research that describes the 4 growth corridors in the US where economic and population growth is occurring, they are all in red state regions.

http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/cr_75.htm#.UTAPwFeGWz5

I am not sure where all this leads but it seems like the battle lines are becoming more distinct.

cunninghamrjr

nw2guns
    Feb 6, 2013
    If I owned a company that had anything to do with guns. I regionally would locate in VA. Sounds like Berretta is moving out of state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom