• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sprocket80

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 10, 2013
    Maryland
    Are there any reloading groups or clubs in southern Maryland?
    I have looked for classes on the internet but they usually too far away in Virginia or at very inconvenient times. None of my friends reload. I have read the ABCs of Reloading and I am confident I could reload safely and competently, but would benefit from supervised hands-on or watching an experienced reloader.

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    Are there any reloading groups or clubs in southern Maryland?
    I have looked for classes on the internet but they usually too far away in Virginia or at very inconvenient times. None of my friends reload. I have read the ABCs of Reloading and I am confident I could reload safely and competently, but would benefit from supervised hands-on or watching an experienced reloader.

Don't know about "clubs" or "groups" in SoPROM but if you want some in-person instruction, check with Jim at Bob's Sunoco - That Fishing Place in Callaway. He frequently holds small reloading classes on (I think) Sunday mornings for a small fee when he has enough demand; I believe you need to sign up via the "That Fishing Place" FB page.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    i dont think you need a class. books are okay, i have the lee book. its okay, but the forums on the internet is better. thehighroad.org is nice. castboolit.com is cool too. i am always on 1911forum, and use the reloading section alot.

first things first. go to youtube and check out couple presses. dillion, lee, and other brands. see how they load. when i got into it. i saw sfliberal on youtube. and watched him reload on his press and got the basic idea. if you can understand the powder data charts, then you are on a good path. its not too hard to reload, use your head

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom