Severna Park Elementary School Teacher Accused of Inappropriately Touching Students

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Yeah, looks like there are enough kids coming forward that these allegations look to be pretty credible. What an absolute POS. Fry him. In aacounty fb groups, there are apparently 20+ kids saying he groomed them with candy and other things then molested them. One that they mentioned is an 8th grader that had him in 3rd grade, got molested and is reporting it now.

Hopefully they conduct a fast and high quality investigation that results in harsh consequences for this evil POS. He worked in a position where families entrusted him to influence their kids in a positive way, and instead he preyed on them and caused lifelong trauma for the children. That's deepest level of hell stuff right there.

rondon600

Mar 16, 2009
    Indefinitely removed is not good enough. They need to say he is not allowed near kids and the school property. I know a parent who’s wrapped up in it. They just want to know he won’t be there.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Until they make MAPs a protected class, which is coming, pedophiles should be subject to the death penalty as the mandatory minimum sentence.

MAPs - ( Minor Attracted Person )

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Until they make MAPs a protected class, which is coming, pedophiles should be subject to the death penalty as the mandatory minimum sentence.

MY prediction is that once MAPS are a protected class you will see a steady trickle of people randomly disappearing. .... and sales of woodchippers steadily rising.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    MY prediction is that once MAPS are a protected class you will see a steady trickle of people randomly disappearing. .... and sales of woodchippers steadily rising.
    yeah but only in rural areas. the urban and suburban folks will shrug and put up with it like drag queen story time.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    yeah but only in rural areas. the urban and suburban folks will shrug and put up with it like drag queen story time.
    speaking of that. one has to be one sick POS of a parent to bring a child to a tranny/drag show. I hope one day soon the pendulum swings hard as hell and sanity returns to this nation.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Until they make MAPs predatory pedophiles a protected class, which is coming, pedophiles should be subject to the death penalty as the mandatory minimum sentence.

F.I.F.Y.
    MY prediction is that once MAPS predatory pedophiles are a protected class you will see a steady trickle of people randomly disappearing. .... and sales of woodchippers steadily rising.
    F.I.F.Y.

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper names." - Confucius

The accused's name is "Matthew Schlegel".

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    F.I.F.Y.

F.I.F.Y.

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper names." - Confucius

Indeed. Perverting the language used to call these sick fvcks exactly what they are is the beginning of excusing behavior that is incompatible with a remotely civilized society.

George Carlin had a bit years ago about the softening of language, and our increasing discomfort with actually calling things what they were. This bit is about 30 years old, to boot. The ground we've lost in the meantime. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom