• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    Any plans at ordering some more larges in the future?

I tried your suggested of eating more and going up in size... but it isn't working that well :\

mdsuave13

Zombie Survival Expert
    Nov 8, 2007
    ellicott city
    any european larges? (aka mediums) how do we go about getting these and what do they cost?

I doubt i will make the frostbite shoot.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Any plans at ordering some more larges in the future?

I tried your suggested of eating more and going up in size... but it isn't working that well :\

Yes, I will have more ordered very soon so that I have them for the Frostbite Shoot. Probably week after next.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Ok, I've had a flood of requests for shirts and patches in the past 24 hours. As soon as me and lazy go our separate ways, I'll go downstairs and see what I have left. I'll PM everyone that PMed me once I know if I can fulfill the requests. Unfortunately, lazy and I are just hangin' out doing nothing right now. ;)

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    Ok, I've had a flood of requests for shirts and patches in the past 24 hours. As soon as me and lazy go our separate ways, I'll go downstairs and see what I have left. I'll PM everyone that PMed me once I know if I can fulfill the requests. Unfortunately, lazy and I are just hangin' out doing nothing right now. ;)

And with the football games going on today, who would blame lazy for hanging around!!

Although I'm guessing the 2nd half of the NFC game will be boring.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    is there any chance of a special summer run of shirts with umbrella drinks on them? :D

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I'm interested in one of each shirt, 3XL, plus a pair of patches. As others stated above, I PMed earlier, but if supplies are limited, I can wait until the next round.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I've got a metric butt-ton of PMs in my inbox regarding 'stuff'. I am slowly going through them one by one so that I can make sure that I don't accidentally sell stuff that I don't have (which I did once already when I tried to process/track a bunch of orders at once). I apologize for the delay, and if anyone sent me a PM you WILL hear back from me when I get to your place in the que. Unfortunately I don't have enough hours in the day to be anywhere close to efficient with this kind of stuff, especially with the avalanche of requests that I've been receiving since November.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom