• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    Any chance on getting a batch of light colored long sleeve MD Shooter shirts? Good to have on the summer shoots so you don't get sun burnt when on the range all day. :thumbsup:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Alright, my inbox is FULL of requests. I've been running fever the last couple of days and didn't want to deal with it, but I'll try and get back to everyone tonight. Rather than having to go back and forth through PM, here is what's up. I'm pretty sure that I have every size except Large in both olive and tan. No black and no white, but I will have more in the future. I have a few patches, but they are reserved right now. If they are not claimed in the next few days then I will let them go to the latest requests.

So, here is what I would like everyone to do. Send me a PM with the color(s) and size(s) that you want. If I have what you want then I will send you info on how to submit payment. Shirts are $15 each plus shipping, which is $2 for one shirt and $4 for two or more. If all you want is a sticker, just PM me your mailing address.

Doing it this way will make it much easier for me to get the orders out in a timely fashion. Thanks!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Does it come in black? :ninja:

5.jpg

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Alright, I've cleared out my inbox. If you didn't hear from me, your swag is on the way. If you or I had a question then you should have received a PM.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    :confused: You lost me...

I am just ribbing you just joking around about how you take forever to get around to new t-shirts.
    But the reality is that you are doing an excellent job with the t-shirts and other items and are too busy and you have been excellent at going above and beyond what you have to do for the rest of us with the t-shirts....but that doesn't mean I can't f*ck with you about taking forever while drinking your super duper vendi caffe latte choco frappucino pumpkin spice with a gay drink umbrella in it though. :lol2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom