• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    what i like about shooting suppressed, i can shoot anytime without pissing my neighbors off.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Wish I could make this one and bring some toys for people to try. Unfortunately my daughter has a soccer game that morning and it's my wife's birthday. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The first Silent Sunday was awesome. If you have not experienced shooting suppressed, now is your chance. There were just SO many different combos to shoot both rifle and pistol. The highlight was the 308 with subsonic ammo that just dropped everyone's jaw who shot it. Just awesome. Everyone was really cool about letting others try their combos...
    Lots of good folks was definitely a fun time.

Yep, the .308 was a tipping point for me. If I didn't know it was suppressed, I would have sworn it was a misfire. As soon as our house is done, there's be a 30 cal can here.

Of course, I convinced Wifey that we needed a trust.

....and a "starter" .22 can.

It wasn't a hard sell........

Lindey the assasin.jpg

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    I'm putting this on the calendar. I don't have any suppressed firearms at this point, but I'm interested in checking out the options. Okay to just show up with nothing but an inquisitive mind?

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I'm putting this on the calendar. I don't have any suppressed firearms at this point, but I'm interested in checking out the options. Okay to just show up with nothing but an inquisitive mind?

:smoke: or vaporize, yer call.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD

We encourage it, really. I think it'll be the best way to learn about the various options and the "real world" difference between configurations of hosts and cans.

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    Bringing a Form 1 can in case anyone wants to see one made from the thread in the NFA forum.
    Have 2 thread adapters for it so I can run it on 5.56, .30, and native .458
    If everything works out and I have time to reload, going to bring some 220 grain 30-06 subsonic for BN-36, .300 Blackout for a slidefire AR15 (if that is okay with Vince and the shop, if not, switch out the stock), Mauser (custom done at Duffy's no less :P) and JRC carbine in .45ACP. Oh yeah, I am looking forward to this.......

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Pumpkin design is reaching final stages and carving begins soon.
    I think I have an adequate supply of subsonic rimfire but placed an order with TomKat for a bit more 300 BLK. I hope it gets here in time!

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I have one or two things I could bring. :D

I saw it said bring food and drink if you want. Will there be food for sale there as well?

Dave

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    I have one or two things I could bring. :D

I saw it said bring food and drink if you want. Will there be food for sale there as well?

Dave

As of right now we don't have plan on providing or having anyone provide food.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Just to make it clear, we cannot allow pumkpins carved in the likeness of persons living or dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom