• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Some of these jokes should be ill Lee Gal.
    I would be Total Lee fine if I was part of this LeeGal team
    478DC840-3A66-4D87-80D4-4124140E3D18.jpeg

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    One night at 1-2 am i heard banging on the front door and our dog barking like crazy. As i left the bedroom i'm looking through the window in the front door and see a female. I stood there a second before realizing it was our daughter. So i opened the door and let her in. She was saying she knew it was late but didn't expect me to have a gun in my hand when i came out. I told her she SHOULD HAVE expected it. She agreed after she thought about it. I realized that i should have motion activated lights on the porch.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    One night at 1-2 am i heard banging on the front door and our dog barking like crazy. As i left the bedroom i'm looking through the window in the front door and see a female. I stood there a second before realizing it was our daughter. So i opened the door and let her in. She was saying she knew it was late but didn't expect me to have a gun in my hand when i came out. I told her she SHOULD HAVE expected it. She agreed after she thought about it. I realized that i should have motion activated lights on the porch.
    This is very important and not just for the porch but the perimeter of your house.

Also consider having a switch controlled bright spotlight mounted to illuminate out from the door that would disorient or blind an assailant or assailants standing on the porch or attempting to breach your door.

Yes, I’m Tactic Lee speaking here

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom