• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I don't run the store so I don't control the prices or shipping. Sorry. What I can say is that if you are near Leonardtown you can stop by the shop and pick them up without paying any shipping costs.

Where's the shop?

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I don't run the store so I don't control the prices or shipping. Sorry. What I can say is that if you are near Leonardtown you can stop by the shop and pick them up without paying any shipping costs.

So who posts the products up for sale ? I fail to grasp the theory of posting items for sale and not being in full control of pricing and shipping fees. I sell a few thousand dollars a month of product from my website and I am in full control of my money. I don't understand what you mean by your reply.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    So who posts the products up for sale ? I fail to grasp the theory of posting items for sale and not being in full control of pricing and shipping fees. I sell a few thousand dollars a month of product from my website and I am in full control of my money. I don't understand what you mean by your reply.

I couldn't personally keep up with the sales anymore due to work and family eating up most of my time. A friend of mine already runs an online shop, http://www.navychief.com , so I asked if he could take over and handle MDShooters swag sales. He agreed. They set prices and handle the entire process from production to shipping.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    KingofTees
    22665 Van Wert Ln.
    Leonardtown, MD 20650

Tel: 301.475.0437

Thanks Dave!

Don, your family comes first. What many here don't realize is that you don't make a living running MDS. And that for many years you have paid most of the bills out of your own pocket for the good of the community.

Thank you!

bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    As I said earlier, I'm glad to be able to get a sticker. I suspected that, like most things in small organizations, these things happen because people who care about the organization give of their own time and money to make things happen. Having it spelled out, I am even more grateful for the service you do. By no means do I want you to cut your time with your family short.

Thank you for making them available once again, and I will sport it on my car with pride!

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Paid two weeks ago and have not received mine yet.

You would think they would have been delivered within a couple of days for the inflated shipping charges paid to ship stickers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom