• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    A couple of other variations on letter color...

Attachments

• mds_tshirt_front_sample2.gif
      mds_tshirt_front_sample2.gif
      29.7 KB · Views: 101
    • mds_tshirt_front_sample3.gif
      mds_tshirt_front_sample3.gif
      29.4 KB · Views: 101
    Last edited:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    and for norton's comment, i'd love to see a store to support the forum, other forums do it and i'm all in favor of those who put so much time, money, and effort into this site having some of the financial burden moved to those of us that enjoy the forums free of charge.

I don't mind supporting the site financially at this point. It is more a matter of time, but hey, we've all got too much of that right? :innocent0

Actually I do web design/E-commerce stuff on the side, so I already have a credit card merchant account. I just have to redesign the web interface to match MDShooters and it is good to go. Once we have shirts, stickers, etc. available, I will post an MDShooters store front where you can order logo gear. It shouldn't take me more than a couple of days to have that available once the gear comes in.

ffrobbyrob

Mar 3, 2007
    Finksburg
    Looks great. I want one. My thoughts ( I hope not to step on toes) but the top of the crest looks like that shape should be at the bottom of something, not on top. Notice how the bottom contours to the crest? Also like the circle one. The top and bottom ribbon takes the shape of what it is surrounding.

Also after final work up, how about embroidery options.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Thanks DD214 for getting this all done. The shirts look great, can't wait to buy one.

Not just me, but thanks to everyone who put an effort into this. I expect there to be a variety of MDShooters shirts floating around from mix and match graphics and CafePress orders.

If you guys think the front logo is OK, please let me know which color scheme you guys prefer in regard to the lettering (see above, 5 to choose from). If the front logo is a no-go, let me know and I'll go back to the drawing board (although I think I have depleted my creative juices). There have been some other good designs, but as I stated earlier, the gradient worries me. I'm afraid that it will come out banded, which is why I have avoided it so far.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Looks great. I want one. My thoughts ( I hope not to step on toes) but the top of the crest looks like that shape should be at the bottom of something, not on top. Notice how the bottom contours to the crest?

How's this?

Attachments

• mdshooters_crest_flipped.gif
      mdshooters_crest_flipped.gif
      41.1 KB · Views: 92
    • mdshooters_crest_flipped_ti.gif
      mdshooters_crest_flipped_ti.gif
      40.4 KB · Views: 98
    Last edited:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I dont Know if anybody brought this up yet, but what about names on the shirts? Forum name or real name, whichever you prefer.

That would be very difficult, and I wouldn't be able to keep an inventory. You may be able to find somewhere online that could do it on a case by case basis.

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    holy crap were have I been for the last 2 days somehow I missed this thread. I like them all alot. Definately will be getting one or two or three or ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom