• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Since I will be up in the area doing the Situational awareness get together on the 18th, I figure I would take Bob's basic class. If it's anything like his Intro to Rifle, it will be a little more than basic.
    Anyone wanna join me? It'll be a good day. $350 for 8 hours access to his experience and knowledge is a deal.
    It won't be any "runnin' and gunnin" tactical stuff. Think of it as being a needed tune up of skills.
    Harper's Ferry, where I think it's Shadow Hawk. I'm paying it just to shoot with him.

Looks like 6 out of 10 slots left. Let's do this!

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Is the one on April 20th?

Edit: it helps to read the thread title!
    Yeah. I almost forgot to put it there too.

I hope a few people do it. We can all use a basic tune up every now and then. Let's get some MDS teamwork and comradery happening.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Just booked this. Looks like several slots left. Harper's Ferry is a good haul from Shadow Hawk (30 miles from their normal facility), so not sure of the exact location for this one. Harpers Ferry is closer for you central MD folks.

ETA: Booked.

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Just booked this. Looks like several slots left. Harper's Ferry is a good haul from Shadow Hawk (30 miles from their normal facility), so not sure of the exact location for this one. Harpers Ferry is closer for you central MD folks.

ETA: Booked.
    I think the name of it is like Colorado security range, something like that. 897 chestnut hill rd?

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    I booked a slot in the class, too. Thanks for posting this. I'd had a few intermediate level classes over the years, but have never been grounded on the basics.

I want to do his Sunday 4/21 "Intro to Rifle" class but I'm a poors :(

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I booked a slot in the class, too. Thanks for posting this. I'd had a few intermediate level classes over the years, but have never been grounded on the basics.

I want to do his Sunday 4/21 "Intro to Rifle" class but I'm a poors :(
    I took rifle last week here in Florida. It basically ended up just me and him. Some students ditched due to the rain. The rain eventually stopped.
    He may step the basic pistol class up a notch depending on how everyone looks. He most likely will start with "This is a bullet, this is the magazine....". Again, depending on how Noob others are. He has this class as a requirement for his intermediate and advanced classes.

Glad you signed up. I'll see you out there! (and on the 18th).

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Looks interesting. I'm supposed to work that weekend, but let me see if I can swap weekends with someone.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    I'm confident I've developed plenty of bad habits. I've got time then, so I'm in.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    It looks like I will be able to make this after all. Seems like a good idea to revisit some fundamentals.

2 spots left according to the website.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Looks like MDS came through! Got this bad boy filled up. Going to be a great time. Probably have to get 2 more slots open. Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom