• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    AMERICANS YOU ARE BEING CALLED On TO AGAIN TO MAKE A STAND.........​
    We are in the final days of the National Health Care Reform Debate. The Senate is debating Majority Leader Harry Reid’s health care reform bill all week —and a cloture vote, to end debate, is just around the corner. If Reid has his way, his health care reform bill will usher in the largest expansion of government in history, federalizing one-sixth of the American economy.
    The time to act is now. In August we turned out to Congressional meetings throughout the country and stalled the march to OBAMA'S health care. With a final vote in the Senate imminent this is our LAST stand.​
    This time we​
    press the Senate.​
    Freedom fighters from all across the nation are joining with Patients First, Americans for Prosperity™, Bell Air Tea Party Patriots, the Alliance of American Patriots and others.. All are gathering in Washington, D.C. at the Capitol to make a stand. Come stand with us. The Old Maryland line is forming up to meet the enemy....We are unfurling our battle flags and banners....come join your comrades and stop Obama's Health Care atrocity. Bring you flags, signs, banners, America needs you.....
    Join Sen. Tom Coburn, MD., Senator Jim DeMint and other health care allies in the Upper Senate Park for this Senate Emergency Rally. Let us send a clear message to the SENATE:
    Hands off Obama, stick your health care!
    Let's stop him cold.....​
    This crucial vote is imminent, many in Washington have forgotten they represent – the will of the American people. Make your plans now. Your voice in needed more than ever before. We must tell the Senate and the rest of the Washington politicians they can’t ignore the voice of "We, the people." It’s all or nothing; it’s time to show up for the final showdown.
    So get in your car or paste this link into your browser. Make sure you confirm a seat NOW!!
    http://www.afphq.org/120709-afp-host-senate-house-call-december-15th
    Can’t make it to Washington on December 15th? Visit your senators’ local offices and take the same stand! This will likely be your last chance for YOU to make a difference in this health care reform debate. Please contact your Senators, by PASTING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER http://www.rallycongress.com/patients-first/2464/senate-phone-campaign-call-congress-sept-29th/
    Bus Departure Location and Times:​
    Buses: Dillion Motor Coaches
    When: Tuesday, December 15 (one week from today)
    Leaving: BEL AIR - Green Turtle Parking Lot, @ 11:00 AM return @ 5:30 PM​
    SALISBURY​
    - Boscov's Parking lot @ 10 AM return @ 6:00 PM​
    Fare: $5.00​
    per Adult/Child, pays for lunch and beverage
    Dave Schwartz's AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY have charted several buses for us. You know how fast Tony can fill them. Make sure you confirm your seat A.S.A.P. for your friends and neighbors and your children. We are going to visit our Senator's Offices after the rally. They are much plusher than the Congressmen's.
    Time is short CALL ,​
    Tony Passaro @ 443-350-0520​
    Silvia​
    DeLong @ 410-382-4774

and make your reservations now before the crowd rushes in.​
    No one will be left behind but make sure you CONFIRM your reservations with Tony or Silvia ....TODAY!!
    PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE ON YOUR MAILING LIST!!!
    Tony Passaro
    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    Bel Air Tea Party Patriots
    Alliance of American Patriots
    443-350-0520

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I think I would like to go. 9-12 was awsom. Anyone else here getting on the bus? BTW I didn't catch the bus price?

Sep 16, 2009
    This sounds like something up my alley. Is Lambo going? How about the PhantomPatriot?

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    Emergency TEA Party!

Calling all patriots!

Lambo, 1776, TDT... you guys up for Marching on the Capitol w/ me again?

When: Tuesday, December 15 (one week from today)
    Leaving: BEL AIR - Green Turtle Parking Lot, @ 11:00 AM return @ 5:30 PM
    SALISBURY - Boscov's Parking lot @ 10 AM return @ 6:00 PM
    Fare: $5.00 per Adult/Child, pays for lunch and beverage

Time is short CALL ,

Tony Passaro @ 443-350-0520

Silvia DeLong @ 410-382-4774

and make your reservations now before the crowd rushes in.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Look me up. I'm in charge of production for that event.

ETA: Forum members Pushka and Scottysan will be with me. So you have at least three addtional "friendlies" there ;)

Sep 16, 2009
    Is TDT91 going? I hope so. Also, I hope Lambo can give up watching "Ellen" and "Oprah" for just one afternoon and come to this rally in Washington with us!

Sep 16, 2009
    I heard he was going to wash down the hot dogs by drinking the kool-aid.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I've been to events in Upper Senate Park. If you miss the bus, take Metro or Marc to Union Station. Two block walk.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I plan on going, I just called Tony and left a message. I hope I get on the bus gus. IS LAMBO GOING ? We need help with the illegals!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom