• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Revisiting this, I believe what "Ted" did was wrong and not realizing the consequences with the fact the Lib Media is in control...and in making that point Ted actually got it wrong and thereby professed his anti-semetic beliefs that were stemmed on the actions of past history...

For Ted I think being exceptional is to be prolific in both cause and statement...and not accounting for what actually happened...and attempting to get a different result...and possibly basing it on fear (His own)...because the Antigun movement is more pronounced than the Progun movement due to strength of the MSM and the demeanor of the Progun support...and the position it reflects AFTER a incident...

Just NOTE that a Liberal Antigun advocate reacts to an Image without explanation or fact and is generally one sided...(IMO). Though I do know that there are smarter Liberal Advocates who know our rights and base their fear on loss of control...(JMO)

Progun advocates are scorned because "Their Holding the Gun" (No pun intended) so that result in the Antiguns mind is the "IMAGE" they invoke" and because you have a "Gun" you will use it in a "Terrible" way...

So by throwing Religion into the mix just fans the fires...just as Race has been...and now you have more referencing towards persecution...

And as I see it IMO what "Ted" did because he is outspoken prolific advocate will hurt the cause because of him not knowing the end result of his intended actions...

I just would like to note this is JUST MY OPINION base of what I have read and reacting to the commentary....

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Any time you bring race into an argument having nothing to do with race, you not only lose the debate, you also lose all credibility in future debates. Ted Nugent is a very intelligent man. His biggest failing though is that his mouth(pen) often outruns his brain.:sad20:

My 2 cents worth.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Any time you bring race into an argument having nothing to do with race, you not only lose the debate, you also lose all credibility in future debates. Ted Nugent is a very intelligent man. His biggest failing though is that his mouth(pen) often outruns his brain.:sad20:

My 2 cents worth.

Pretty much.
    Anytime Ted wants to say something he should just shut up grab a guitar and play Stranglehold. He's a musician. That's all I really want to hear out of him.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Ted does have a lot to offer. He is the person that got me into bow hunting. Not that I've done a ton of it but he's the guy that gave me interest. It was 1997 and I was in high school in Denver. I turned the television to PBS in order to watch Doctor Who and the show on before was a hunting documentary with Nugent. It showed him stalk and hunt a bison. The fairness of the bow hunt along with the clear respect Nugent showed the animal was inspiring.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Gottlieb & Nugent.JPG
      Gottlieb & Nugent.JPG
      35.5 KB · Views: 229

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    This is as dumb as when the Greaseman, who said on MLK day, shoot 4 more and we will take the whole week off.
    He has the right to post whatever he wants on Facebook. Serving on the NRA board is not a constitutional right. Give him the boot.

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    Is Rahm not a duel Israeli American citizen? Do he or didn't he volunteer for the IDF during the first gulf war? Whatever these scumbags religious leanings are, he is right about the threat they pose.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Is Rahm not a duel Israeli American citizen? Do he or didn't he volunteer for the IDF during the first gulf war? Whatever these scumbags religious leanings are, he is right about the threat they pose.

He actually served as a civilian volunteer attached to the IDF. I know it is splitting hairs but I figured I'd point it out.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

His opinions have as much impact on me as Oprah, Rosie, Beyonce, Jamie Fox, etc.

Celebrities and pseudo-celebrities have opinions that get more press than deserved.

In a fair world, I'd agree with you, but...:sad20:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The hilarious bit is that the image uses the Israeli flag to identify these progressives; these people HATE Israel and have nothing to do with that nation.

I didn't think it was hilarious but that was my first thought. If anything, his identification of these people with Israel is shameful. They side with the people that want to destroy Israel.

ih23

Dec 13, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I didn't think it was hilarious but that was my first thought. If anything, his identification of these people with Israel is shameful. They side with the people that want to destroy Israel.

Exactly. I think that was Ted Nugent's point though. He was calling out those certain individuals on their hypocrisy and lies. Those certain individuals on the image identify with Israel or as Jews, yet are anti-Israel and support the same gun control initiatives Hitler enacted to oppress Jews in Europe. Those certain individuals are a disgrace.

Even the popularly known organization, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO), wrote an article speaking directly about this. They published the following:

Why Jews Hate Guns
    Are they right?
    And who are The Shomrim?

by Rabbi Dovid Bendory,
    Rabbinic Director of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
    and Author Alan Korwin, of GunLaws.com

It's no secret that one of the largest blocs of people pressing for so-called "gun control" is the culturally (aka not-so-religious) American Jewish community. This confounds many observers who would expect that Jews, with such a stunning history of oppression and murder by humanity's villains, would cling tenaciously to personal firearms and the ability to protect themselves as the Hebrew Scriptures instruct.

In reaction to the Holocaust, American Jews adopted the phrase "Never Again!" If actions mean anything, they don't believe it. That's for someone else to do. How do Jews expect to put teeth behind the words "Never Again!" if not with the ability to apply and project personal force when righteous -- and necessary -- for survival?

Why then do so many American Jews hate guns and fear gun ownership so much?

Our research identifies ten reasons why these Jews feel the way they do about self defense in general, firearms specifically and your own right to keep and bear arms.

The adamantly anti-gun-rights Jews are bowing to:
    1. A desire for utopian moral purity
    2. A disproportional incidence of hoplophobia
    3. A quest for power through victimization of peers
    4. A utopian delusion that if guns would just "go away,"
    crime would end and the world would be a peaceful safe place
    5. Self hatred and a wish to be helpless, acting out guilt-based
    behavioral problems that develop in childhood
    6. The Ostrich Syndrome
    7. Garden-variety hypocrisy
    8. Adulterated religion -- Jews In Name Only (JINOs)
    9. Feel-good sophistry
    10. Abject fear that yields irrational behavior

Despite the modern American Jewish aversion to arms, it has not always been so, and Israeli Jews certainly understand the value of arms. Throughout history, there were Jews who fought in defense of their people and way of life. The Torah is filled with Jews who took up arms in righteous and valiant defensive action. See, for example, The Ten Commandments of Self Defense, (Bendory and JPFO, 2009); or recall, "When Abraham heard that his nephew Lot was taken captive, he took the 318 trained soldiers of his house and pursued the captors," defeated them, brought back Lot, and exacted retribution with their looted property. (Genesis 14:14)

Contemporary Jews may have largely acquiesced to their WWII inquisitors, but Biblical Jews resisted their Egyptian slave masters and then fought countless fierce battles against invaders and anti-Semites, such as Amelek, the Philistines and Haman.

Jews have been assaulted, accosted, and oppressed by nearly every nation and empire in history, including the ancient Greeks, Romans, Persians, Byzantines, Ottomans and of course modern nations like Germany and the USSR.

Miraculously, Jews have outlasted all those who would annihilate them, typically by using force of arms. Perhaps their liberal modern approach to assault and suffering -- "Don't fight back, it will only make matters worse" -- holds lessons for us. Or perhaps not: it is very hard to witness open-pit graves piled high with emaciated corpses without emotional revulsion. How much worse could matters get?

"Culturally proper" Jews will not want to openly face the tortured reasoning of their Faustian bargain behind "don't make it worse." That doesn't make the following reasons any less real or mortally dangerous. And Jews are not alone in relying on these justifications for rejecting the fundamental human right of self defense. Many other gunless people will also recognize their feelings accurately described by what we have found.

We would not dream of interfering with a free person's freedom to choose and embrace defenselessness or to go gunless. On the other hand, there can be no tolerance for anyone who attempts to force others to behave so dangerously...

[To read the rest of the article, which includes the ten reasons listed above, click here:] http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/why-jews-hate-guns.htm

Ted has gone on to post about hunting and other gun related issues on his Facebook page, as he usually does. But here's the last post he made to address this specific issue:

Here's a little Q&A for those still too drunk on stupid to get it. Goodluck.

From a goodfriend/writer who genuinely wants to help the mentally challenged.

Friend- Usually people who misunderstand you are often idiots, bent on misunderstanding.

Ted Nugent- Amen!

Friend/writer- In this case, the combination of the proud Israeli flag on the faces of anti-second amendment politicians sent a confusing message to fans, so I am asking you to clarify.

Even if the below is obvious to some who know you (like me) there are others that really need to hear this from you to make this a worthwhile endeavor. They need to hear the following: 1) You aren’t anti-semitic. For certain.

Ted Nugent- I am a hopeless lover of all good humanity. I always judge by content of character and nothing else. In fact I admire and love my good Jewish friends even more than usual because of their valiant dedication to "Never Again!"

Friend/writer- 2) You understand that Israel is a country that supports open carry; the flag on the faces of those anti-gunners doesn’t represent Jewish values.

TN- Amen! I am more than well aware of this, which is why these dastardly individuals need to be exposed for their own Israel hating, anti-gun, anti-freedom, anti-self defense agenda. It is this exposure of evil that I dedicate my life to, and regardless of any profile, evil is as evil does and good people everywhere should stand and fight against them.

Friend/writer- 3) You support the state of Israel.

TN- I adamantly support Israel and the brave citizens of this great, courageous government. Benjemen Netanyahu is not only my hero but probably the greatest leader in the world today... The media lies viciously about me all the time because they are painfully aware that they are helpless to debate me face to face. I have all the facts, evidence, logic, science and commonsense supporting everything I stand for while they only have hatred and a vile agenda contrary to The American Way. I relentlessly write books, blogs, articles, columns, statements and conduct media interviews constantly. To judge me based on the nasty rantings of a dishonest agenda driven media is a fool's game, and good people cannot believe there are so many irresponsible people that do so...

Helpinghand

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 3, 2016
    MA
    Labels

My moment of brilliances flashed before my eyes;
    "Labels" that's the problem with our freedom & liberty, we all used them and have become numb to there power. Facts & reason get lost in the translation, The flash mob rule and talking heads have there moment. Loudest voice wins over uninformed critics and the" Labeling"war rears its ugly head and starts it destructive roll. Lets stop with the name calling and start settling issues with facts and reason. in honest manner.

Nothing to see here, just keep moving
    2 cent worth of logic

Last edited:

Helpinghand

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 3, 2016
    MA
    just the facts

Are any of the folks he identified pro-gun? The individuals I recognize are antis. I have no idea about their religion, except a possible hint from their last names, but that's just inference on my part, not fact. So, did he post a lie, or a fact that is politically incorrect?
    T.Y for the facts.

There in lays the problem. The thinking is wasted and takes way from the facts. They are anti-gun. But ISSUE(s) get twisted as distraction into something else away from the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom