• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Anyone else notice the time stamps on posts are off by an hour?

Update - so I checked again a few minutes later and now they are correct. Anyone have any idea why the time stamps would jump back and forth between correct time and an hour off on posts. Its not my computer, the times on the posts were definitely off by and hour, and then showed up corrected.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    No, unless you posted this at 1006

I posted it at 1106 and updated it a few minutes later. But between 1055 and 1105 every time stamp was displaying any hour earlier than I know the post was actually made. I know this because the posts announcing the results of SCOTUS' orders in the Drake thread were showing an hour earlier, i.e. an hour before the decision were listed/posted by the SCOTUS clerk. It was weird, but seems to be correct now.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Were you not logged in viewing some of the pages, and then logged in for others? My guess is that the default time zone for a guest might be central somehow, and that could explain the difference. I seem to recall having seen that when I was a newbie.

Or maybe I'm just making that up. I hate CRS.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Were you not logged in viewing some of the pages, and then logged in for others? My guess is that the default time zone for a guest might be central somehow, and that could explain the difference. I seem to recall having seen that when I was a newbie.

Or maybe I'm just making that up. I hate CRS.

I don't think so but maybe? Perhaps the site timed me/logged me out? If the site servers are running on central time that could explain it? I was starting to think I had just been dropped off by the little green guys in the spaceship, had lost an hour, and should start looking for unusual implanted devices :lol2:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I don't think so but maybe? Perhaps the site timed me/logged me out? If the site servers are running on central time that could explain it? I was starting to think I had just been dropped off by the little green guys in the spaceship, had lost an hour, and should start looking for unusual implanted devices :lol2:

I just logged out and refreshed the page. My timestamps were off by an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom