https://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/timonium-fairgrounds/

Promoter home page:
    http://www.thegunshows.com/

$1 off coupon:
    Timonium-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg

Aug 16, 2022
    Finksburg, MD
    80% Serializing at the Timonium Gun Show Oct 15 &16

Hello everyone, I'm an FFL manufacturer and I will be laser engraving ATF/MSP compliant serial numbers on 80% guns at the Timonium Gun Show.

Serializing Pricing:
    1-4 guns: $45 each
    5-9 guns: $40 each
    10 or more guns: $35 each
    *NFA Engravings: same pricing.

*Bring friends and family to combine theirs for pricing. They have to come in person.
    *I accept card and cash.

Please Bring:
    -Gov issued photo ID

-Guns unloaded
    -AR’s: please remove the upper, stock can stay on.
    -Pistols: please remove the slide
    -Internals can stay on all guns, no problem.

PLEASE READ (thanks):

*I do all serializations on Personally Manufactured Firearm (PMFs) in accordance with ATF guidelines (per ATF Rule ATF Rule 2021r-05F). These guidelines (ATF method) are the only accepted method by MSP as of Aug 24, 2022.

*MSP requires all firearms in Maryland have a serial number by Mar 1, 2023.
    *It is the customer’s responsibility on knowing whether they can own legally own firearms.
    *MSP does NOT require PMFs serialized the ATF way to be registered with MSP, but they do encourage it.
    *An HQL is NOT required to voluntarily register your PMFs with MSP.
    *The serial number must be engraved on a metal surface (Polymer PMFs MUST have an imbedded metal plate). I do NOT have the ability to install metal plates, sorry.
    *The first 8 digits of the serial number identify my FFL followed by a – and a unique number to that gun (can include letters).
    *Clients can pick their portion of the serial number (between 3 and 10 digits) as long as I have never used them before. You can email me your choices or tell me during our appointment.
    *NFA items: client has to wait (drop-off and pick up later are NOT an option for NFA items).
    *In my FFL Bound Book I record: name, address, county, email, phone, and gun info).
    *The record stays with me in my bound book, are NOT submitted to government database, but are subject to review by the ATF upon request.

After your serializations, I will email you the following 4 documents for your records.

-Copy of your PMFs record in my FFL Bound Book.
    -Copy of my FFL
    -Guide to register your PMFs with MSP if you want to. This is optional.
    -Screenshot of email I received from MSP confirming MD residents are not required to register PMFs serialized to federal standards).

HQL and Wear and Carry:
    *I will be conducting these courses starting 1st week of October. Let me know if you or someone you know needs to sign up.

Feel free to contact me with questions or if you prefer to schedule an appointment at my workshop in Finksburg, MD.

A frame or a receiver marked in this manner (ATF Method) by a manufacturer or importer need not be registered with the Maryland State Police.” -Maryland Shall Issue
    https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/information/privately-made-firearms-in-maryland

Alejandro Schubert
    Owner & Artist
    Blue Customworks
    P80-80% Lower (ATF/MSP Compliant) Serializing
    NFA Engraving - Custom Laser Engraving/Stippling – Custom Cerakote
    FFL Type 7 Manufacturer
    info@bluecustomworks.us
    Mobile: (301) 742-4428
    Instagram, Facebook, Gun Broker: Blue Customworks
    Website coming soon.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    SCSG will be there our selection of used guns and new guns as well! Come check us out for good deals on ammo at the show too!

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Better than Timonium has been in a while. Still average.

As usual South Carroll was the only place to take any of my money. Brian really has decent ammo prices right now. $19/50 on 380. Also picked up a Series 80 Mark IV combat commander from him.

Tried to talk to some company called Baltimore Custom Guns about a kydex holster table they had but they couldn't be bothered so away I went.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Tried to talk to some company called Baltimore Custom Guns about a kydex holster table they had but they couldn't be bothered so away I went.
    I don't think I would want to be buying anything from them anyway.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

Must've been someone different then. These guys had a ton of stock.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

Julean is long gone with a lot of peoples money including mine. If he ever tries to reopen I’ll make sure people know far and wide that he can’t be trusted.

BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk
    Are the fairground state owned property? I was wondering about carrying there?
    They had a sign to clear all firearms including permit holders. They didn't ask bor check me when paying. I did walk back to my car to clear it as it was my first time carrying at a show. Prices were all over the place. I did pick up some 9mm HST 124gr for $30 a box which is a smoking deal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    They had a sign to clear all firearms including permit holders. They didn't ask bor check me when paying. I did walk back to my car to clear it as it was my first time carrying at a show. Prices were all over the place. I did pick up some 9mm HST 124gr for $30 a box which is a smoking deal.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Told ya we had good deals on ammo!!..LOL

python

Apr 15, 2010
    I go to the show only to support it. My expectations are very low, and again they were met. The absence of older revolvers is disheartening, but not unexpected. I have a very nice S&W pre-27 that is a duplicate in my collection that I'm selling. With all the plastic stuff at the show, I knew going in that I might as well have been carrying a boat anchor. The extraneous crap that's there also drives me crazy. I'm exploring the idea of a limited, much smaller show for buyers like me looking for quality older guns that fall into the non-antique category. I know a couple of people who know the ins and outs of running trade/specialty shows who are helping me. Maybe something will come out of it.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I go to the show only to support it. My expectations are very low, and again they were met. The absence of older revolvers is disheartening, but not unexpected. I have a very nice S&W pre-27 that is a duplicate in my collection that I'm selling. With all the plastic stuff at the show, I knew going in that I might as well have been carrying a boat anchor. The extraneous crap that's there also drives me crazy. I'm exploring the idea of a limited, much smaller show for buyers like me looking for quality older guns that fall into the non-antique category. I know a couple of people who know the ins and outs of running trade/specialty shows who are helping me. Maybe something will come out of it.
    The MACA shows seems like it would fit you best

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom