• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk
    Told ya we had good deals on ammo!!..LOL
    Yes Sir. I shoulda bought more of the HST. 1st time shooting it thru my Sig and wasn't sure if it would like it. Of course both shoot better then me. I might come up tomorrow to get some more.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Yes Sir. I shoulda bought more of the HST. 1st time shooting it thru my Sig and wasn't sure if it would like it. Of course both shoot better then me. I might come up tomorrow to get some more.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    10-4, we still have some

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Brian is easy to find

Big yellow sign

Only one with guns on his table not trying to screw people with pricing
    Brian is fantastic. He has always treated me with respect and given me fair pricing. I've been working with him off and on for going on ten years. Highly recommended.

Cal68 (aka Penn to Brian!)

python

Apr 15, 2010
    K
    The MACA shows seems like it would fit you best
    Thanks for the thought. Been there, done that. That is a great show for what it is, but that stuff is mostly antiques and not my sweet spot. I focus on mostly revolvers from post war to 1957.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Its been a couple of years since I went to a Timonium show, the vendor count has gotten a lot smaller. Tables spaced out aisles very wide. I was going in looking for some bit parts and really couldn't find much besides some chinesium stuff and Precision Firearms bench which I will not buy from again.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Nice to meet the guys from South Carroll yesterday. It was also nice to meet Bigfoot manning the MSI Booth.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Its been a couple of years since I went to a Timonium show, the vendor count has gotten a lot smaller. Tables spaced out aisles very wide. I was going in looking for some bit parts and really couldn't find much besides some chinesium stuff and Precision Firearms bench which I will not buy from again.
    Their 600 table claim is a sham

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Tried to talk to some company called Baltimore Custom Guns about a kydex holster table they had but they couldn't be bothered so away I went.

If you mean B'more Tactical , the kydex holster maker , they will usually be all over you to talk your ear off . You must have cought them at just the wrong moment .

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    If you mean B'more Tactical , the kydex holster maker , they will usually be all over you to talk your ear off . You must have cought them at just the wrong moment .
    I didn't even get a sniff. Nothing. Totally ignored. No matter, I can get kydex from folks wearing less Tap Out gear any day.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    No one was manning their table when I was there.

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Can't say it was a very exciting show, but I got the Swiss K31 I went up there for from Brian. Looking forward to shooting it once the ammo I ordered arrives. :)

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Can't say it was a very exciting show, but I got the Swiss K31 I went up there for from Brian. Looking forward to shooting it once the ammo I ordered arrives. :)
    Well...that should make it a pretty exciting show then :shrug: My first Swiss rifle was a K31 that I bought from Brian at a gun show. Now we have...a lot of them :o. I could say the same thing about Enfields :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom