• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I have a friend who has a nice Norinco SKS in a "Monte Carlo" stock, and a scope. He's showed me pictures and it's very nice. The whole gun has been reblued and is flawless. He's never fired it. He offered me the gun and some ammo for $200 bucks. Would you guys go for it? I currently don't have an SKS, and I would give this to my girlfriend to be mainly "her" rifle.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    $200 is a great price!

I'm old fashioned and like to keep the SKS in the original condition but this would makea great target rifle. If you don't want it LMK me have dibs on it

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    $200? With ammo? Why are you asking? Get it! You won't give it to your girlfriend, you'll keep it for yourself. I enjoyed shooting my Chinese SKS, even with the goofy clip fed action.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    You could buy SKS rifles all day long for $200..............about 5 years ago!

LOL... I think I paid either $69 or $79 for my Norinco at a gun show back in the 90s. The funny part was some dude was there buying 4 or 5 of them at once so they stuffed 'em in a paper bag for him. Someone from a gun magazine saw him and asked to take his picture with the bag for some anti Janet Reno article they were working on. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom