• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    You guys need to come to Cecil County. Both WalMarts in Elkton and North East sell fire arms and ammo. The WalMart in Aberdeen sells ammo, and I think long guns as well, not 100% sure.

I thought even 7-11's in Cecil County sold guns and ammo :lol2: (just kidding!!)

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    Why are you asking us?
    explains the quick Inteligent response just to boost post count

Dundalk 251 up, 87 down
    aka "Dunn-dock hun", a rotting cesspool on the Eastern side of Baltimore County, Maryland (known to those in Dundalk as "Merr-land"). Sandwiched between a sewage treatment center aka the $%!+ plant and a disgusting town called Highlandtown, Dundalk houses some of the most vile Maryland residents. Women there often boast between 6-12 teeth, hair that is at least 3 shades and copious amounts of 5$ tattoos. They have 6 kids each, with approximately 2-3 fathers, of which 1 is known. The species known as the Dundalk male frequently wear shorts that end only 2 inches from their white Reebok classics, with an Ecko shirt that they spent their entire paycheck on. Even though they have their hair shaved to a 1 they use a half a bottle of Dep gel and brag about the silver chain they bought at the North Point Flea Market.

Popular Dundalk hang outs are the Zu and Howards Pub, which on any given night, entertain you with some of Dundalks finest getting into brawls over mistaken facial expressions or a Dundalk whore showing up to the bar with her new babydaddy to make 3 or 4 other babydaddies jealous.

Devoid of good dental and linguistics but full of leg-spreading sluts and exciting new STD's, Dundalk is a place you never want to experience.

Just sayin if the Reebok classics fit.. :innocent0 i

Last edited:

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    I did go today and ask, The guy told me that all Walmart stores will sell firearms soon, It's just a matter of when. He said that they arent saying when due to the fact of being overwhelmed when it does happen. Going to be one of those deals where they stock the shelves one night and it's on. dont want all the associates telling their 20 friends, and them telling theirs. etc.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    explains the quick Inteligent response just to boost post count

Dundalk 251 up, 87 down
    aka "Dunn-dock hun", a rotting cesspool on the Eastern side of Baltimore County, Maryland (known to those in Dundalk as "Merr-land"). Sandwiched between a sewage treatment center aka the $%!+ plant and a disgusting town called Highlandtown, Dundalk houses some of the most vile Maryland residents. Women there often boast between 6-12 teeth, hair that is at least 3 shades and copious amounts of 5$ tattoos. They have 6 kids each, with approximately 2-3 fathers, of which 1 is known. The species known as the Dundalk male frequently wear shorts that end only 2 inches from their white Reebok classics, with an Ecko shirt that they spent their entire paycheck on. Even though they have their hair shaved to a 1 they use a half a bottle of Dep gel and brag about the silver chain they bought at the North Point Flea Market.

Popular Dundalk hang outs are the Zu and Howards Pub, which on any given night, entertain you with some of Dundalks finest getting into brawls over mistaken facial expressions or a Dundalk whore showing up to the bar with her new babydaddy to make 3 or 4 other babydaddies jealous.

Devoid of good dental and linguistics but full of leg-spreading sluts and exciting new STD's, Dundalk is a place you never want to experience.

Just sayin :innocent0

Is this supposed to be a dig at GNLafrance?

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    I did go today and ask, The guy told me that all Walmart stores will sell firearms soon, It's just a matter of when. He said that they arent saying when due to the fact of being overwhelmed when it does happen. Going to be one of those deals where they stock the shelves one night and it's on. dont want all the associates telling their 20 friends, and them telling theirs. etc.

They have been saying this for over a year now. Some walmart have gotten guns back in stock while some are still waiting. Who knows when our walmarts will get the greenlight!

HollowPoint

Aged Member
    Sep 13, 2011
    Inside the Outside
    Talked to one of the older guys at the Salisbury store a week or so back about when or even if that store would be expanding it's firearms section in the sporting good dept. He said he knew there was a plan to do so but apparently the store manager was 'delaying' any changes till at least after the holidays. Then, "who knows," he said. He also indicated that he had no idea where they would put everything as they didn't have enough shelf space for what they had now.

I'm sure Walmart managers are wondering if allocating additional floorspace and shelf space for firearms is a justified return on investment.

I'd think they would want to expand before the holidays to get the holiday sales. How many folks in the past have received firearms as Christmas gifts?

BellyAcher151

channel 28 Breaker!!
    Oct 14, 2011
    Salisbury
    @ Hollowpoint,
    I will say I had to read between the lines (so to speak) The Kid I asked (30's) kept patting his wallet saying he had his CC from ECI and had this cert. that cert. and that one too. {yeah OK!:innocent0}

IMO, The store has plenty of room it's just a matter of layout. Condense the 2 picture frame isles and we'll have some room.

HollowPoint

Aged Member
    Sep 13, 2011
    Inside the Outside
    @ Hollowpoint,
    I will say I had to read between the lines (so to speak) The Kid I asked (30's) kept patting his wallet saying he had his CC from ECI and had this cert. that cert. and that one too. {yeah OK!:innocent0}

IMO, The store has plenty of room it's just a matter of layout. Condense the 2 picture frame isles and we'll have some room.

IDK! I would think if they allocated more space for them that the profits from even a few firearm sales would outstrip the sales of (ahem ...) picture frames?

Personally, i'd like to see them undercut Gander as Gander has been making a $100 or so more than they should on every sale. But I'm also sensitive to the livelyhoods of our local FFL's and like to support them as much as possible. If Walmart starts outstripping the bread and butter sales of our local FFL's I think that would be a bad thing.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Easton Walmart stocks guns

Easton Walmart stocks guns. They have two of those lazy suzan upright cabinets. There are the generally usual suspects: a 10/22, a cricket (often a pink one for the lil' ladies), and various single, pump and repeater shootguns. A recent flier in the local paper showed the Rossi revolving .410/45LC carbine (Circuit Judge); but, I have not seen one in the store yet. There is definitely a catalog for special orders since i have seen people looking at it there.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Walmart in my neck of the woods, has a pretty decent size gun display. Ive seen Mini 14's -stainless, Rem 700's, lots of 22 rifles etc. Some of the Walmart have a rotating gun display case, that you can turn the wheel on top, and the display rotates.

Most of the guns that Walmart carry are lower or base models.

You can buy a long gun in any state though, without a wait. Handguns - no (of course). Never seen any Walmart sell handguns- just the ammo. Our Walmart actually has holsters for handguns though.

Walmarts in WV, with food/groceries, sell beer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom