• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    ??????

What was the purpose of that post? It seems not only the useless drivel that I now feel forced to make but also totally uncalled-for. You certainly did not need the additional post. Did I miss something? :sad20:

Ha Ha Ha.:lol2: Welcome to the Water Cooler.
    That is the exact quality of post you can expect from there.:lol2:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    ??????

What was the purpose of that post? It seems not only the useless drivel that I now feel forced to make but also totally uncalled-for. You certainly did not need the additional post. Did I miss something? :sad20:

Humor, Sarcasm, and such. Its purpose is to kill the tension and bring some humor to threads that start to get nasty, like this one.

Would you prefer the new people to continue being condesending, and act entitled for something they dont contribute to?

I contribute to the forum beyond making jokes...That ok with you?

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    This seems to be the latest sentiment around here....when the most important and interesting forums are being ignored. (The WC ain't all that, kids.)

Attachments

• watercooler.jpg
      watercooler.jpg
      22.4 KB · Views: 359

Warhorse

Aug 20, 2008
    Centreville, MD
    Humor, Sarcasm, and such. Its purpose is to kill the tension and bring some humor to threads that start to get nasty, like this one.

Would you prefer the new people to continue being condesending, and act entitled for something they dont contribute to?

I contribute to the forum beyond making jokes...That ok with you?

Ah. Very good. I seem to have missed 2 things at least. Didn't know you had a wiener dog. That part makes sense now. I still seem to be missing the humor and/or sarcasm part but that's OK, too. :lol:

You do seem to have a mean streak. [I like that!] BTW, I believe that while lurking I have read a large number of your posts and avidly look forward to more, just not in this particular thread. :innocent0

With that, I will now shut up permanently in this thread. Again, apologies for my drivel. Will try to provide at least some content in future posts elsewhere. :party29:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Ah. Very good. I seem to have missed 2 things at least. Didn't know you had a wiener dog. That part makes sense now. I still seem to be missing the humor and/or sarcasm part but that's OK, too. :lol:

You do seem to have a mean streak. [I like that!] BTW, I believe that while lurking I have read a large number of your posts and avidly look forward to more, just not in this particular thread. :innocent0

With that, I will now shut up permanently in this thread. Again, apologies for my drivel. Will try to provide at least some content in future posts elsewhere. :party29:

I like you. :D You will fit in well in the mad house called the Water Cooler.;)

I sincerely hope my jokes dont piss you off, I just have an odd sense of humor. They are just to lighten things up.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Hmmmmmm.

I think that I am actually beginning to enjoy contributing this useless drivel. OMG! I have been contaminated!!!!! :party29:

That's how it starts...Seems stupid and foolish.. but then you try a little and it drags you in...:D

Next thing you know you're trying to come up with a 1000 post give-away!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom