• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    To all who may have been offended by my erroneous post about not being allowed to initiate a new thread, my apologies. [In my defense, I did catch the error within a few minutes and edited my post to that effect, with an apology.] :)

That post obviously broke the ancient dictum, "Do not put mouth in gear before brain is fully engaged." :D

I think that I am now beginning to understand why DD214 took this action and what is needed to be certified as no longer among the unwashed. :o

OK. I now begin to engage in posts of useless drivel to increase my post count to an acceptable level, most likely violating the above ancient dictum yet again and with increasing frequency. [Rapidly pulling on flame suit and fire retardant underclothing.] :D

BTW, no insult or complaint was/is intended. I simply didn't understand what had happened or what the requirements were to be reinstated. [It's not those things that you don't know that are most likely to rear up and bite you. It's those things of which you are absolutely certain that just aren't so!] :cool:

Warhorse

That's understandable. It happens. Welcome to the forum. :)

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Well for those truly unsatisfied with the quality of product offered and the service they've received here we will be offering full refunds until midnight tonight.

:rolleyes:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Well for those truly unsatisfied with the quality of product offered and the service they've received here we will be offering full refunds until midnight tonight.

In that case, it sucks! Ill pm you my address and just send me a check. :lol::lol2::lol:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

Great, there goes my Christmas bonus.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007

Was this decided upon after too many libations? It has potential to be a madhouse and bankrupt MDShooters. Please rethink this.

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    As was said above, this site is FREE! I can't believe how many people are complaining about an awesome service they don't pay a penny for!

As I see it, DD214 has provided an amazing information infrastructure here for anyone to use. All he has asked for is information and communication from all of us with which to populate this site. One might say this is how we "pay" for this currently. I think this is more than fair. To those of you who want to just lurk and read, be grateful for what doing nothing gets you.

I personally think the Water Cooler change was long overdue... DD is way too patient!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    :rant2:
    This thread was started on JAN 29 and has only 13 posts and 403 views
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=50571

These 2 threads have a combined post count of 3 (including the OP) and 1,585 views. The links in them are still
    valid. http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=791
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=795

People are whining about not being able to see the water cooler??????

WTF!

There are MUCH bigger issues to be concerned with and guess what the best part is?

You do not need access to the Water Cooler to get the info.
    BTW: This thread was started yesterday and has 134 posts and 2,314 views.:banghead:

Last edited:

Warhorse

Aug 20, 2008
    Centreville, MD
    QED!

My weener has more views than any thread in MDS history. Take that angry newbs.

??????

What was the purpose of that post? It seems not only the useless drivel that I now feel forced to make but also totally uncalled-for. You certainly did not need the additional post. Did I miss something? :sad20:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom