• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Crossman 1377 single shot .177

I remember 40 years ago shooting out a basement window and tried to lie about it but my father was a homicide detective doing ballistics. Yep my a$$ got beat lol

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    I had a daisy ten pump and now have a crosman break barrel, but I've got my eye on a PCP pistol so I can practice for steel matches in the backyard. Cheaper than getting a can for my 22

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    My late Uncle's Red Ryder was my first, and I also had the Crossman .45 Pistol and the .357 revolver, but I spent a lot more time with these....

The pictures aren't of mine, I wish I still had them!!!

BTW - I used the Johny Eagle shotgun for a Demonstration Speech for speech class at Anne Arundel Community College in the late 70s!!!!
    2e3f0a61d0681a46d2afe1428b521c92.jpg
    3a4350abec146ff291a286db4131f69d.jpg
    221e16a44767001838888461051ebb80.jpg
    da741517baa28e66e000508d5e1af95d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Lucky dog, the persons I mentioned not so lucky.
    Indeed. Most unfortunate.

As I take stock of the things I've done (enjoyed and suffered), I am amazed that through it all I've managed to make it this far with no permanent disabilities. I think many if not most of us can say the same thing. A few times I could have ended up dead.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Crossman 760 (actually had a single shot .22 before an air gun though). I would shoot in the back yard all the time, but I also fashioned a bb trap out of carpet and cardboard boxes and would shoot it in the basement.

I probably shot 5000 shots through that thing. Best part was with the trap, I reused the BBs. I actually had my son shooting from the same copperhead carton a few weeks back.

I also have a BB buried in my calf from a careless friend.

Lemkowot

Aug 27, 2022
    PVSP Hilton Area
    s
    Indeed. Most unfortunate.

As I take stock of the things I've done (enjoyed and suffered), I am amazed that through it all I've managed to make it this far with no permanent disabilities. I think many if not most of us can say the same thing. A few times I could have ended up dead.
    same here. I had too many friends die related to drugs, alcohol, motorcycle, gun.

Sticking with guns and alcohol ( not at the same time ), eventually converting my 2 wheels for a Corvette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom