• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Sheridan Blue Streak, 5mm/.20 cal. pump. Bought it while in junior high from my best friend and took it home on my bicycle. I still have it. Shoots great.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

I think this is the one I had. I do remember lever action and C02. I would have purchased in 1980.
    Paid for it after a spring paper route.
    you could easily "Rifleman" repeat it with the buttstock on your hip and your finger in the right place.
    I would take it to the lake and shoot off 10 or so (don't recall its capacity) and scan it from side to side.
    Back before "airsoft" or "Paintball" We would have bb gun wars wearing our dirt bike helmets and goggles. Made face shields with card board. Thick winter jackets but i hitting your hand it would sting. No one ever got close enough to really hurt. but since Everyone else had a spring loaded lever action. I pretty much had the advantage unless someone burried themselves under leaves and sniped me.

Dingo222

Nov 6, 2019
    Daisy power line 880. I took many quail and other things with that BB gun. When I ran out of bb’s we would put pieces of dried white rice in it and shoot what we could. Good times!

Roksfr

Ardent Safety Training
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 14, 2020
    Southern AA
    Crossman 760 Pumpmaster, killed squirrels, might have shot my sister ( no one ever proved it "it wasn't me") she had a pink daisy. And now-- now because of Beavisman1 I have to add one to my safe.

Raiderjack23

MDS Supporter
    Jul 10, 2020
    Carroll County
    Crosman 760.

Used to have BB gun battles in the woods. It was all good and ‘safe’ as we had rules.

Three pumps or less and had to shoot low - stomach and lower.

Seemed reasonable then. Amazingly stupid now. Luckily no one was a budding psycho.

Will say some had suspect counting skills when it came to the number of pumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hippkid88

Feb 22, 2021
    Pasadena, MD
    My first was the Daisy Model 26, which looked identical to the Remington 572 Fieldmaster pump 22. It happened almost exactly like the movie "A Christmas Story", where I had opened all of my Christmas gifts and I figured - "Not this year.". Then, my Mom went to her bedroom and brought out long, skinny, wrapped package with a red bow and I knew immediately what it was!

ralph.mclean

GOC (Grumpy Old Cop)
    Jan 27, 2018
    Edgewater, MD
    Daisy lever action, but not a Red Ryder. I was about 10. When I was about 12, I bought a Crossman pistol that shot BBs, pellets, or darts, and it came with a dartboard. My grandfather gave me the last $5 dollars so I had enough to buy it myself. Got it at the hardware store in Marshall, VA, on the way to our cabin in Front Royal. Still have the gun, the dartboard, and even a few of the darts, 50 years later....

Sirex