• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Now, prepare your anus.

bite-the-pillow-ewok.jpg

Thanks for the picture...I almost spit my soda on my monitor laughing at that one!

peace

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2011
    AACo
    He doesn't have a storefront though. How do you buy the magazines? By appointment?

Shoot him an PM tell him "peace said you were the bearer of 30 round AR magazines, oh what a wise one he is, may I make an appointment to purchase some of your magic making brass and lead holding devices?"

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    I have my brother in VA order them. Then I buy them from him at his place in VA. Payment and transfer take place in true Free States. Last bunch he ordered were from Hamlund Tactical

Wreck

Mar 9, 2012
    Bethesda
    I bought some at Blue Ridge Arsenal near Dulles airport. While I was checking out another employee asked me " are you from Maryland? " thoughts ran through my mind, should I say yes or no, I thought it was ok to buy the magazines, guess I'll tell the truth..."yes, I'm from Maryland. Is that cool? " he says " oh yeah no problem, I just knew you were from MD because you were buying hi cap magazines" . We go on talking about how that law doesn't make sense, but good for magazine sales for VA gun shops.
    So just go to VA or PA gun shop for magazines or wait for a gun show(usually a few bucks cheaper)

the Javid

Part time baby killer
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bowie
    Ok well the GI mags I am issued are 30 round mags. If I purchase pmags for "military use" is that still considered illegal?

MDphinfan02

May 12, 2012
    Actually what you do is place order online to a website type any va address then wait 5 min call customer service and give them md address and they never know comes right to your front door.... hahaha 70% of the time works everytime

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Actually what you do is place order online to a website type any va address then wait 5 min call customer service and give them md address and they never know comes right to your front door.... hahaha 70% of the time works everytime
    The other %30 of the time you end up in state pen. Hah! :sad20:

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD

Good. Thanks for being an idiot and helping paint the rest of us as law breakers. I hope you get caught doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom