• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lennyo3034

Feb 28, 2011
    Disagree with the above statement. there are still a few schools where kids actually learn something, such as MIT, JHU, Caltech.

Just because they learn something, and are the best in the world at what they do, doesn't mean they didn't pull off these sorts of stunts at school.

I was in a fraternity to Georgia Tech(top IE school, as well as other engineering majors) and crap happened all the time. I had the cops on speed dial and called them at least once a week. Usually for stuff done by my own house, but if we called the cops first, they would blame someone else. While I was there, girl claimed to be raped by several members of a neighboring house, although when the pictures and video came out in court, it was clear it was consensual.

Our house never had anyone go to the hospital for alcohol poisoning, but there were plenty of hospital trips from people hurting themselves while drunk. I myself had to go for jumping out of a moving vehicle. Not saying that was a bright decision, but I did learn a lot at school and still did dumb $ hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom