• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    2pack Zenith Firearms MP5 9MM 30 Round Pistol Magazines. These 9MM magazines are primed for your Zenith ZF-5, or any other MP5 style firearm. These magazines are constructed w/ steel & have an electro-plated black finish. They also come w/ a chrome steel follower. These MP5 mags are top-tier quality that rival even H&K mags.
    zenith-zf5-magazine-3.jpg

Firearms Blog

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    While I appreciate the the sentiment, and normally pay attention to warning signs that might indicate a sting, I can assure you that Atlantic Firearms is not an ATF sting operation (i.e., they are not a Glowie). They are good people and do business all over the US through their internet retail business.

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    It'd be nice if you didnt pull magazines and let the receiving FFL handle the compliance work, especially since you're also in Maryland.

I want to get an AP5 from you guys but it sucks paying the same price and loosing the $50 magazine.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    A friend of mine bought one from Atlantic and the magazine was pinned at ten rounds. Another friend bought one and it didn't come with a magazine. Go figure.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    While I appreciate the the sentiment, and normally pay attention to warning signs that might indicate a sting, I can assure you that Atlantic Firearms is not an ATF sting operation (i.e., they are not a Glowie). They are good people and do business all over the US through their internet retail business.

I'll second this. They are a large volume 50 state dealer.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    But most do, hence the name of the site.

So figure out a way to make it happen. Surely you have friends and family in other states. Surely you deal with shops out of state who would be willing to order some in for you. I have stacks of MP5 magazines and all were bought legally. So, Atlantic is 100% doing everyone here a favor by posting them on this site so that we can be aware of the deal. Don't LET things happen TO you man......MAKE them happen FOR you.

Last edited:

All Good Hits

Jul 24, 2022
    Ellicott City, MD
    Fair enough. I've bought stuff from them as well. They're a good company.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    We actually get a good amount of shooters on here who live in the Northern VA area. As far as sending the magazines as they are to let FFL dealers do the compliance work, it would frankly be too much work to keep track of all the orders. With so many different states having different magazine restrictions (and new laws popping up seemingly every other week) and a slew of FFL dealers getting cold feet and changing their own policies to not accept magazines, etc. etc., we just can't keep up. There are 50 states and 50 different sets of laws and interpretations of those laws. We ended up spending way too much time and money on shipping orders out, only to get them returned to us because customers would not do their due diligence and check with dealers prior to ordering. It sucks, but it's just the way it has to be until they ease the laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JBIRD EST.1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom