• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mazinger

Feb 11, 2013
    Columbia
    BP let me buy just one 100pk (.40), but I went back after lunch then bought another. Funny some lady let my gf buy 3 bulk packs an hour before I got there.

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    Dude only let me buy one, wtf

I had an issue at DSG in crofton where it states that you can buy 3 boxes max or 1 box of bulk which they state is 200 rnds. So I see they have the wwb 100 rnd boxes and I ask for 3 and was told I can only get 1 because he doesn't have enough. I said that's not what your sign says. Idk why I didn't go get a manager. I'm still kicking my self in the arss for that!

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Rouzerville, PA Wally World didn't have squat except the usual .243, .270 & .22 snake greaser type crap.

The DID have two Beretta Storm carbines for $899(though one got snapped up while I was paying for my wd40 at sporting goods) and what appeared to be a Colt AR15 for $1099 in the back left corner of the cabinet. The employee with the key to the damned thing was on break, of course, and unavailable so I wasn't waiting around to confirm it. :rolleyes:

MDnumb321

Jan 28, 2013
    Winchester brass. It was on the left side of the case in the middle. If Isee it again and you definitely want it I'll buy it if i come across it. The lady had just put it out this morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, but I actually just loaded up from a great deal on MidwayUSA of PPU brand. [Still available for anyone who needs non-steel 762].

It does seem that a ton of the Winchester 762 brass coming to Walmarts lately is going direct to Gunbroker. Until 2 weeks ago I was never seeing any, now there is like 50 people selling that exact 40-box.

Stealthbmbr

Mar 26, 2013
    Bp had Federal .38 special value packs and 45acp

Wm Arundel mills has Tula 9mm(4boxes left), .45acp and I bought the only box of .223 they got in.

Mt Airy WM, 45, 7.62x39 in stock now. No 223 22 or 9

Ugh, I hate them! I was there at 5:00 and they just brought out a ton of Tula 9mm and Tula .308 but no 7.62x39. Must have further back in the truck or something. :mad54:

I don't know what they had earlier, but when I was there around 8 they had 2 40 round boxes of Winchester 7.62X39, but they were $30. Seemed a little steep to me.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I don't know what they had earlier, but when I was there around 8 they had 2 40 round boxes of Winchester 7.62X39, but they were $30. Seemed a little steep to me.

Oh, I assumed it was $5 Tula 7.62x39. I did get 300 rounds of Win white box .40 when I was there so it wasn't a total wasted trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom