2/8/23 police shot at in Cockeysville ??

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    A nearby resident reports an alarm is going off in his basement. Dispatch indicates home owner is armed with a long gun. My man...
    I think I heard Reckord Road. If that's the case that's a long way from Mountain Rd by foot. He couldn't have covered that distance that fast on foot

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    I think I heard Reckord Road. If that's the case that's a long way from Mountain Rd by foot. He couldn't have covered that distance that fast on foot

If I had to guess, I'd say Reckord Road at 152 is less than a mile from Harvest Fare. Lots of calls indicating residents seeing an individual running by their homes. A helo spotted him apparently, but there's an awful lot of conflicting information.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    If I had to guess, I'd say Reckord Road at 152 is less than a mile from Harvest Fare. Lots of calls indicating residents seeing an individual running by their homes. A helo spotted him apparently, but there's an awful lot of conflicting information.
    I'm confusing it with New Cut. You're right Reckord is right there. He's only a few miles from the house.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    This is where my understanding stops. They have a bullet proof APC. Time to end this shit. Go get him before he slips away or something

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Where are the violence intervention councilors when you need them. I know he has shot police officers, but what's with all the shelter in place and closing things down. There are a lot of murders, even crazy ones loose everyday.

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    Does anyone know if shots were fired in Fallston? I'm curious to know if he's laying in the field in an attempt to hide or if he was shot and wounded/killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom